1st December 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MBBS in Chennai for 12th Science student of Manipur?

Hello everyone, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th with Science stream. I am from Manipur and I want to migrate to Chennai for my further studies. I want to study MBBS course in Chennai. Kindly let me know that what are the requirements for studying this course in Chennai for me?

3rd December 2018, 11:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MBBS in Chennai for 12th Science student of Manipur?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery. NEET, AIIMS MBBS or JIPMER is conducted for admission in the course.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper. So, if you have not passed 12th in PCB you are not eligible to appear for the examination.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with examination. There is no age limit for NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?