25th December 2018, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study BE in NIT for a student of Nepal?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of Nepal and I want to study BE in NIT. I would like to know about the requirements for me to secure admission for this BE course in NIT. Kindly let me know about the requirements immediately.

23rd June 2023, 08:31 PM
eduking

Default Re: Requirements to study BE in NIT for a student of Nepal?

The requirement is the same for Nepal students and you have to appear for JEE Main and Advanced for admission to NIT after class 12th. Students who belong to Nepal are treated like Indians for government jobs and various entrance exams conducted in India.

Hence, there is no need to worry about citizenship because the procedure is the same. Just be prepared for the entrance exam (JEE) so that you can get admission to your choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?