2nd January 2011, 08:51 PM
manugula adinarayana

Is it a right choice to do Aeronautical Engineering after Mechanical Engineering?

I'm doing mechanical engineering. Is it right selection to do aeronautical engineering after that?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  2. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  4. Is it a right choice to do Aeronautical Engineering after Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college? -- [New]
  8. Can I appear for IES with Mechanical Engineering after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  10. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  15. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  16. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  17. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  18. Can I study M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
3rd January 2011, 11:48 AM
sonu1234

Default Re: Is it a right choice to do Aeronautical Engineering after Mechanical Engineering?

if you are interested in aeronautics field than it is a right choice. otherwise there is no much difference between them as far as job oppurtunity are consider.
3rd January 2011, 03:38 PM
renukajai

Default Re: Is it a right choice to do Aeronautical Engineering after Mechanical Engineering?

Hi,

if you are intrested in doing M.tech aeronautical engineering, it will be the right choice to do that since, it is related to mechanical. After qualifyed in GATE, you can have many institutes, which offers the M.Tech. program you wish to join. Since every institute have a different entry criteria for the same program, I suggest you that first identify the Institutes which offers M.Tech program in Aeronautical.

The following links gives list of colleges which are offering M.tech Aeronautical,

http://entrance-exam.net/list-of-aeronautical-engineeringcolleges-in-india/
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/41268-List-colleges-having-Aeronautical-Engineering.aspx

Revert for any further assistance. Good luck.
3rd January 2011, 06:00 PM
dhanraj agarwal

i think yes after doing mechanical engineering you mau procced to aewronautical enginerring.
14th January 2011, 10:31 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Obviously it is right.So many mechanical engineers are studying aeronautical engineering from IISc,IITs at M.Tech level.It has a huge scope for them.And so many research field and specialized field are there like Structure,Aerodynamics,Gliding and control etc etc.Real fact is that If you visit the profile of any aeronautical engineering faculty then 80% you will found from mechanical engineering background.
6th February 2011, 01:34 AM
diego
Banned

well the answer to your query is a cautious right.... its right when done form a good college
like the IITs ... see aeronautics has few jobs in India and its not a strength sector.
however civil aviation is about to become big... so i will say appear for GATE and get into IITs you will have a good career with nice placement opportunities.
Do not fall for the aviation colleges that we see in every neighborhood.
best of luck.
6th May 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

list of colleges providing m tec in aeronoutics pls?
13th May 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

CAN I JOIN AVIATION COMPANY WITH QUALIFICATION OF BE MECHANICAL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?