16th June 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it a right decision to opt for Network Marketing along with 3 years integrated MBA in IIPM?

sir/mam, i am 20 years old completed my bsc degree forcefully, and always want to do something extraordinary in life, which topic many students hate or dont want to waste their time in it, yes i am talking about network marketing, i want to do this along with the three year integrated mba from IIPM . mam/sir i need ur guidance that what i am doing is wright or wrong. please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which MBA marketing is the best, 1 year BBA+2 Years MBA from IIPM or 2 years MBA after graduation?
  2. What should I do after completion of 12th Class with 63% from UP Board?
  3. UGDM and PGDM programme of 3 years of IIPM is equal to MBA? Whether the salary will be same as MBA or PGDM?
  4. Can I get job in USA after completing Integrated PGDM(HR) programme from IIPM? Does its value is similar to MBA? Will I get equal salary as to MBA?
  5. Which Colleges should I opt for MBA having secured 50% of marks in B.Com?
  6. What is the process followed for getting admission for MBA course? -- [New]
  7. Can I get a Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12.5 Lacs to study Integrated BBA & MBA in IIPM, Pune? List of Banks offering an Education Loan of this amount?
  8. What is EPAT exam in IIPM institute? What is the annual fee structure for doing MBA in IIPM? Procedure to apply for IIPM?
  9. Which are the courses available after doing BSc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it beneficial to study MBA in IIPM after completing BBA?
  11. Options after MBA in IT after B.Com with experience in IT field?
  12. Does it safe of doing MBA from IIPM with regard to Placements? Does NDIM a better choice for MBA course?
  13. Will I be considered important to that of MBA after integrated UGDM and PGDM?
  14. What is BBA course? Does IIPM offer BBA and MBA course? Is it better to with IIPM? What is the fee?
  15. Can I opt for Economics after studying MBA in Marketing and Graduation from Economics
  16. Will I get job in Bank after 3 years of studies from IIPM?
  17. Is IIPM affiliated to Gulbarga University? I am a student of MBA
  18. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
17th June 2011, 11:24 AM
raja badam

Default Re: Is it a right decision to opt for Network Marketing along with 3 years integrated MBA in IIPM?

Yes you are right. Now a days,Every one think about Net working marketing bad in there in mind.yes people thinking is right because networking management there is no proper plan to implement market the products.To change the total business of Net work marketing require for great zeal of persons like you. So you will try to change the entire business world with your ideas.So you join in colleges and know about full subject and involve in subject and change the entire business world .yes you can do according to yours thoughts..every one go to HR,finance,marketing there is no use for them.you are think in different you get good salary an become famous person in future.....
All the best for your bright future......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?