7th August 2013, 01:10 PM
vipul gareja

Is RKDF university AICTE approved for B.Tech computer science?

i just want to confirm and i want answer quickly so please help me soon as possible

31st August 2016, 11:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is RKDF university AICTE approved for B.Tech computer science?

Yes, the RKDF University which is located at Bhopal in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

The RKDF University also recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC), National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, it is clear that the B.Tech Computer Science course in RKDF University which is approved by AICTE and UGC, so, you can take admission in B.Tech Computer Science course in RKDF University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?