16th March 2013, 06:46 PM
PUPPY PATWAL

How to do fashion designing course? I am a 11th standard student

My q is that iam in 11 std and i waunt to do the course of fashion designing in near by the noida and its my pashion to do plz choss me right suggestion and institution iam waiting and one more detail in 10 i have got 60% marks so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................... ...................

31st August 2016, 11:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do fashion designing course? I am a 11th standard student

If you are in 11th std you just need to prepare for entrance examination to qualify in NIFT or examination conducted by universities for admission in fashion course.

The eligibility to get admission in undergraduate course is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

The maximum age limit to appear for NIFT is 23 years.

It is necessary to have PCM in 10+2 for admission in B.F.Tech course.

So, as per your fashion course you just need to prepare for entrance examination. For more information about examination visit at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?