24th February 2011, 07:11 PM
jon797

Am I eligible to do 6 months training in Robotics while doing CSE final year? Is it a good decision to opt for Robotics field?

i am a student of b.tech cse final year and i want to do 6 months training in robotics. will i be eligible for it?? or it is a good decision to go in this field as i am planning to do m tech after my b tech.

Related Questions:
24th March 2011, 07:58 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Am I eligible to do 6 months training in Robotics while doing CSE final year? Is it a good decision to opt for Robotics field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon797 View Post
i am a student of b.tech cse final year and i want to do 6 months training in robotics. will i be eligible for it?? or it is a good decision to go in this field as i am planning to do m tech after my b tech.
Dear friend this is not possible in final year in the college time you will do robotics course for 6months this is impossible...........

because college is not allowed and if you want to do then you can do after college period..........

now this impossible because any college not give to permission for do this...........

that,s why you should maintain peace in final year and what to do you want you can do after final year?????????
3rd July 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do 6 months training in Robotics while doing CSE final year? Is it a good decision to opt for Robotics field?

me sumit sharma i am doing betc in cse is it compulsury to do mtec in order to do robotics
9th August 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do 6 months training in Robotics while doing CSE final year? Is it a good decision to opt for Robotics field?

currently i'm doing first year B.E (cse)..... it is possible for me to do robotics after my B.E ?
22nd July 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

hi....i'm doing my second year cse may i know the exact future about the robotics in upcoming neurorobotics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?