26th July 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Which RRB and BSNL exams to apply while studying B.E EEE 3rd year?

Good eve Sir/Mam, I am now studying 3rd year EEE(b.e). When can I write this BSNL and RRB exam? Can u send me syllabus to me for GATE exam, BSNL, RRB which 1 is easy and tough? Which type of jobs available 4 ECE students in RRB exam. I am also going to the site but there are many types of exam like RRB C, RRB D and so on which I get confused. Can you tell which exam can I attempt also send syllabus to same mail? Thank u

15th August 2017, 03:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which RRB and BSNL exams to apply while studying B.E EEE 3rd year?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for RRB as well as BSNL jobs while pursuing B.E third year. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in BSNL and RRB based recruitment's.

>> You must have completed Graduation or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for BSNL and RRB recruitment's.

>> Among all the examination's that are mentioned above RRB recruitment examination is easy.

>> After completion of Bachelor's Degree, you are eligible to apply for almost all the recruitment's as the basic educational qualification required is Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?