20th July 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Which government colleges in Pune I can apply for B.E E&TC after completion of diploma in ENTC with 83.29 percent?

Sir/Mam, I got 83.29% cut off in diploma in E&TC and I want to complete my BE in E&TC in government college so which colleges are suitable for me in Pune? Can you please give me the details which I need? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of FYBA (Arts) directly after diploma in ENTC?
  2. Which course should I join after doing ENTC engineering? Where are the classes in Pune?
  3. Information about the recruitment of ENTC engineers in Government sector?
  4. What is the procedure which I need to follow for doing internship from ENTC company in Pune?
  5. Which are the good colleges for Mechanical and ENTC in Pune having good placements?
  6. After Diploma can I complete my studies from Pune University?
  7. How to get a government job in ENTC? I am a 3rd year ENTC student
  8. Internship from a good ENTC company in Pune
  9. Cutoff list of COEP engineering college of Pune for diploma holders in direct 2nd year in ENTC branch
  10. Top 5 Engineering colleges for ENTC in Pune? Which Engineering college I can get admission in Pune having scored 101 in the MHT-CET Exam?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for HAL job after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 75.33 percent and 12th science with 52 percent?
  12. MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering? Which engineering college to choose between the two? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  14. How to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune? I am a electronics and telecommunication branch student of AIT, Pune University
  15. How to get admission for for LLB 5 years course
  16. Which are the decent ENTC colleges in Pune? What are their cutoffs?
  17. Is there any government body or organization which provides scholarships to needy students? Best colleges in Mumbai for which I can apply for B.E?
  18. List of government colleges in Pune offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering. -- [New]
15th August 2017, 03:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government colleges in Pune I can apply for B.E E&TC after completion of diploma in ENTC with 83.29 percent?

1. You are not eligible for direct admission in any engineering college on basis of percentage of marks in Diploma. No matter how much percentage of marks, you score in diploma, you will have to qualify LEET exam.

2. LEET is Lateral Entry Entrance Test for diploma candidates. You can apply for Maharashtra LEET exam and qualify with good rank to get admission in your desired college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?