30th September 2010, 10:09 PM
ravinder singh rawat

Sample papers of DSSSB nursury teacher exams - maths, english, general awareness, general knowledge and hindi

i want to download sample paper of DSSSB nursury teacher exam like maths, english, general awareness, general knowledge and hindi

2nd October 2010, 03:50 AM
rahularyanx

Default Re: Sample papers of DSSSB nursury teacher exams - maths, english, general awareness, general knowledge and hindi

hi ravinder
here i am posting you a link. you can find it useful.

http://edutalkindia.blogspot.com/201...ple-paper.html

all the best
best regards
3rd October 2010, 10:24 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Sample papers of DSSSB nursury teacher exams - maths, english, general awareness, general knowledge and hindi

hii..

Sample papers of DSSSB nursury teacher exams - maths, english, general awareness, general knowledge and hindi

good luck.
23rd December 2010, 09:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinder singh rawat View Post
i want to download sample paper of DSSSB nursury teacher exam like maths, english, general awareness, general knowledge and hindi
Sample papers of DSSSB nursery teacher exams are available in different online websites. You will get model question paper booklet for the preparing in the exam from a book store nearby. Please visit the official website to get more information.
5th January 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about DSSSB exam sampal paper
10th January 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

whn is the prt exam of dsssb?
14th January 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

when is the DSSSB nursary teacher exam
8th February 2011, 01:06 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Thanks.
Best of luck.
1st May 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

indian ordnance factory,ambranath.24/4/
2nd May 2011, 07:57 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

here i am posting you a link. you can find it useful.

3rd June 2011, 01:52 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

31st January 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to Sample papers of DSSSB nursury teacher exams - maths, english, general awareness, general knowledge and hindi
28th April 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me Sample papers of DSSSB nursury teacher exams - maths, english, general awareness, general knowledge and hindi
in my email id [email protected]
thanking u.
29th September 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Assistant nursery teacher ka entrance exam kb hoga jais syllabus Kya h
17th December 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please send me Sample Papers of DSSSB Nursery Teacher Exams- math, general awarness, general knowledge and hindi in my email id [email protected].
2nd August 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please send me Sample Papers of DSSSB Nursery Teacher Exams- math, general awarness, general knowledge and hindi in my email id [email protected]
20th August 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

ya, I want to know about the nursery teacher exam pattern and also wants sample paper if available any, my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?