18th May 2016, 12:45 PM
Parag Pemgirikar

SAP courses for Mechanical Engineer with 3 years work experience?

I am Mechanical Engineer with 3 years of work experience in design of sheet metal, so i want to know the SAP courses available for my qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i study abroad after B.Tech (IT) and one year of work experience in SAP ABAP?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Energy Audit and Energy Manager jobs?
  3. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  4. Is it good to do MEP Piping design after 15 years of work experience as site engineer with no design experience?
  5. Can I apply for SAP course after completing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering
  6. How much salary can we get for ICWAI job?
  7. SAP PP Module is suitable for Mechanical engineer? What would be the fee for this course?
  8. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  9. How may i get recruited in your Organisation? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and i have 4 years work experience,2 years in Kothari Consulting Engineers as Asst. Engineer and 2 years in Maharashtra State Mining Co. as Asst. Manager
  10. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  11. Job opportunities in Southern India for an Electrical Engineer who has 2 years of work experience in Tata Motors?
  12. Does Work Experience required to pursue SAP in HR?
  13. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field
  14. Details of SAP course for B.Com graduating working in a private manufacturing firm?
  15. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
  16. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  17. When is the next Entrance exam for the Energy Auditors?
  18. Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?