18th August 2012, 08:55 PM
sands7771

SBI last 10 years previous years papers

GE...sir

My name is sandeep ,i want
S.B.I 10yrs previous question papers,so kindly sent it to my mail i.d ([email protected])

Thanking you sir...

27th August 2012, 01:52 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: SBI last 10 years previous years papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sands7771 View Post
GE...sir

S.B.I 10yrs previous question papers,so kindly sent it to my mail i.d ([email protected])

Thanking you sir...

SBI Papers

Hello sandeep
I have atached the Previous Papers of SBI For your Reference. Please Download them from the Attached files Section Below!

Hope they Help You!
Regards,

Nik!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SBI bank clerk 2007.doc(43.5 KB, 53 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Clerk 2008 Solved Paper.pdf(15.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: pdf SBI exam paper2007.pdf(110.3 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Clerk 2008_Reasoning Ability_.pdf(15.4 KB, 48 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Clerk 2009_Computer Knowledge_.pdf(20.4 KB, 42 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Clerk 2009_General English_.pdf(26.1 KB, 39 views)
File Type: doc SBI Clerk 2011 Solved Paper.doc(154.5 KB, 45 views)
File Type: pdf SBI exam paper2007 GK.pdf(110.6 KB, 55 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank Po paper.doc(34.5 KB, 51 views)
File Type: txt SBI PO English Language.txt(15.9 KB, 51 views)
File Type: txt SBI PO reasoning paper.txt(6.2 KB, 37 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Associate Bank PO Examination - Data Interpretation Question Paper.pdf-2.pdf(1.22 MB, 47 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Associates Bank PO Examination - General Awareness Question Paper.pdf-3.pdf(921.1 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Associates Bank PO Examination - Reasoning Question Paper.pdf-1.pdf(1.70 MB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Associates PO Exam Answers.pdf(66.0 KB, 46 views)
27th August 2012, 02:07 PM
rajulotus

Default Re: SBI last 10 years previous years papers

please send me nepal bank's old questions paper to my email id [email protected].
27th August 2012, 05:00 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend......

Download the below attachment for SBI Previous year Question paper & Model Papers.

Regards.........

Tash
Attached Files
File Type: doc SBI-1.doc(32.5 KB, 30 views)
File Type: doc Question paper.doc(41.0 KB, 41 views)
File Type: doc QP.doc(66.8 KB, 76 views)
File Type: doc Bank Clerical Exams.doc(169.5 KB, 128 views)
File Type: pdf SBI CLERICAL-2012.pdf(111.9 KB, 51 views)
27th August 2012, 05:02 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend......

Download the below attachment for SBI Previous year Question paper & Model Papers.

Regards.........

Tash
27th August 2012, 06:41 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sands7771 View Post
GE...sir

Thanking you sir...
SBI PO Exam Eligibility Criteria:
  • You should be a citizen of India.
  • You should be a bachelor's degree holder from a recognized university with not less than 65 percent of marks at graduation level. This marks needs to be secured by the general category candidates only.
  • For the reserved category candidates there is percentage relaxation. They need to secure 60% of marks in aggregate.
  • The lower age limit for all categories is 21 year. The upper age limit for the general category candidates is 30 years.
  • Age Relaxation for the Reserved Category Candidates:
  • SC/ST Candidates: 35 Years.
  • OBC Candidates: 33 Years.
  • PWD Candidates: 40 Years.
  • It is very important for the candidates applying for the post of probationary officers to know the basics of computer. They should know how to handle computer as this will provide fluency in their day-to-day activities.
  • Selection procedure is basically dependant on the written examination, group discussion and personal interview session. It is divided into two parts or phases. The first phase mainly comprises of the written examination and the second phase includes group discussion, personal interview session and experience of the candidate in concern for which you will get marks as well.
  • Scheme of Examination:
  • The written examination has two parts: Objective section and descriptive section. For the objective section 200 marks have been alloted and questions will come from the following sections: English Language, General Awareness, Data analysis and interpretation, Reasoning. For the descriptive section generally english language needs to be studied well because comprehension, letter writing, grammars etc will come of total 50 marks.
  • The marks obtained in the group discussion and interview session too will be of vital importance as its marks is going to be added in your total and then the final decision will be taken. The minimum qualifying marks for the general category candidates is 40%. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates it is 35% of marks.

SBI Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria:
  • You should be a citizen of India/Nepal/Bhutan or Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1962.
  • To sit for this exam you need to pass higher secondary examination with minimum 60 percent of marks in aggregate.

(OR)
  • Those students who decided to do regular diploma courses after giving class 10 board exam should also get the same percentage of marks. The duration of their course should not be less than two years and it should not be done in correspondence.

(OR)
  • You can also complete your graduation in any discipline and apply for this course. In that case you need to manage the pass marks since the minimum marks to obtain have not been specified.
  • The minimum age limit irrespective of what your category is 18. For the general category candidates the upper age limit is 28 years.
  • There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. SC/ST candidates gets an age relaxation of 5 years, OBC candidates gets relaxation of 3 years and physically handicapped candidates a relaxation of 10 years.
  • The selection procedure basically includes written examination and personal interview session. Only on managing the qualifying marks in the exam you will be in contention for one of the vacant seat. They will call you depending on the vacancies available. A maximum of three people are generally called for one single vacant post.
  • For the written exam you will generally face objective type of questions and questions will be of class 11 and 12 standard. If your preparation during the boards exam was good and you prepared all your lessons properly then you will face little problem in grasping the whole syllabus.

For the exam you can expect questions from the following sections:

General Awareness
General English
Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning Ability
Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge

List of Reference Books for SBI Exam:

State Bank Of India Clerical Recruitment
by Sanjay Kumar
Publisher: Unique Publishers

Associate Banks of State Banks of India for Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam
(Paperback)
Publisher: Student Aid Publications

State Bank of India & Associates Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam with Complete and Aunthentic Solutions (Solved Papers upto 2012)
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

State Bank Probationary Officers Examination
by T.S. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

State Bank of India and Associate Bank Clerical Staff Recruitment Exam Guide
by R. Gupat's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-Delhi

SBI: Management Executive Recruitment Exam
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

SBI probationary officers and associate banks Examination Guide
by R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-Delhi

For the papers please refer to the files attached. Download them and go through them properly to learn more about the question pattern. All the best for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: doc SBI Bank Po paper.doc(34.5 KB, 43 views)
File Type: txt SBI PO English Language.txt(15.9 KB, 57 views)
File Type: txt SBI PO reasoning paper.txt(6.2 KB, 51 views)
File Type: doc SBI clerk exam paper 2012.doc(133.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Clerk General Awarness.pdf(114.0 KB, 53 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Computer Knowledge.pdf(129.7 KB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Reasoning Ability.pdf(68.5 KB, 43 views)
27th August 2012, 07:57 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
i am attaching the pdf file in wich SBI last 10 years papers is given
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	405346_3451125529586_454713827_n.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	108037  
Attached Files
File Type: doc (www.entrance-exam.net)-Bank Clerical Exams.doc(169.5 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-SBI CLERICAL-2012.pdf(111.9 KB, 71 views)
File Type: doc (www.entrance-exam.net)-QP.doc(66.8 KB, 77 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?