28th November 2010, 08:30 PM
aiswaryagopinath

Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?

sir,
pls give me the schedule for airport authority of india recruitment for junior executive post(ATC) in electronics

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  2. Best study materials to crack AAI examination for Junior Assistant post?
  3. Can I apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer?
  4. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  5. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  6. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  7. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  8. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  9. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  11. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  12. Starting salary of Junior Executive(Information Technology) in Airport Authority of India?
  13. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  14. Procedure to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment exam? Syllabus and pattern?
  15. Previous year question papers for Airport Authority of India junior executive (civil)?
  16. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  17. Previous year Question Papers for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  18. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
3rd December 2010, 02:53 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Default Re: Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?

Dear friend
The written exam for the post of junior executive (ATC) to be held on 20/12/2010.
For more information please visit:-
www.aai.aero
With best wishes
best of luck
15th February 2011, 10:36 PM
ashok_singh1115

Default Re: Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?

my name is Ashok kumar singh s/o Shri Vijender singh. Residence of A-47 Allahabad bank appt. mayur kunj, Delhi -96.
please tell me how can i get my roll no. of AAI exam which was held on 19th sept 2010. as my details has been lost...
15th May 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

iam pradeep yadav
b.tech - IT (2007-2011)
here seeking for govt. job like on airport, bsnl , upsc etc..
so plsss may u tell me the all type of entry in airport job and bsnl on my mail id [email protected]
advance thnx for ur reply
i hope you reply me very soon
thnxxx
22nd July 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

WHEN IS THE EXAM ??I HAV JUST PASSED B.TECH ELECTRICAL IN 2011
22nd December 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir can u please tell me if there is any job for reservation & ticketing department on airport please send ur reply on my mail [email protected]. when are the exam or interview please guide me
25th March 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I am applying for THE POST manager, airport authority of India .I want to know about the name of HDFC bank branches in which application fee will deposit.
27th March 2012, 11:22 AM
gyanubaby

Dear sir/mam

i have applied for the post Junior executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India.can you pls send me the model question parers my ID [email protected].
31st March 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the schedule for exam for 2012...date and when we will able to download the admit card...also regarding..some useful site..

thanku ...plz reply soonnn
2nd April 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

does ne 1 knw the exam dates for aai junior exec (hr) 2012 ??? the AAI site does not mention ne details regarding the schedule and the scheme of the exam...
2nd April 2012, 06:46 PM
rahul_krrajan

please mail me the syllabus and previous year question papers of aai junior executive-airport operations.my branch is electrical.

MAIL ID:[email protected]
2nd April 2012, 06:50 PM
rahul_krrajan

please mail me the syllabus and previous year question papers of aai junior executive-airport operations.my branch is electrical.

MAIL ID:[email protected]
5th April 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

sir please give me syllabubs of junior executive (electronics) Airport authority of india-2012
26th April 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Could you please tell me the exam date of junior executive (ATC, Electronics) Aiport Authority of India-2012?

Please release the syllabus and exam date in the AAI site. This will be very helpful for us to prepare for the exam. Please help us.
I have gone through the site completely. I am unable to find any information regarding the exam and syllabus. I am awaiting for the reply.

If the syllabus and date is releasing in the site , this will be helpful for everyone.

If possible, Please send the details to my mail id [email protected]
27th April 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir please give me syllabubs of junior executive (ATC) Airport authority of india-2012 and exam date also my branch is information [email protected] plz send all details........
5th May 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

can u plz send the model question & answer sheet for the post junior assistant(office) in AAI. mail-id [email protected]
5th June 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i need to know wen is the exam of junior executive -airport operation and i need its syllabus
6th June 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the exam date of aai junior executive electronics 2012?

Nidhi
18th June 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone please tell me when the exam for the post Jr. Executive IT AAI-2012 will be held & how can I get the info abt admit card? Also, wots the syllabus for this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?