3rd December 2009, 02:24 PM
Aasefa Bano Muzaffar Husa

scheduled dates for Entrance Examinations in Pune University for M.Sc in Physics 2010?

Hello Sir,
Can you please let me know the scheduled dates for Entrance Examinations in Pune University for M.Sc in Physics for the year 2010.
Your immidiate reply will me much appriciated. Many Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Date of MSc Physics entrance exam of Pune University?
  2. M.Sc Maths entrance exam dates of Pune university?
  3. Dates of the various entrance exams in India for MSc or MSc Tech in Physics with special reference to Photonics?
  4. How to get admitted in MSc Physics in Pune University after BSc Physics? Minimum marks requried for the same?
  5. What is the procedure for M.Sc Maths entrance examinations?
  6. Syllabus of subjects for MSc Physics entrance exam in pune university?
  7. From when WBUT even semester exam will start?
  8. List of PSU exam that are published every year for MCA? Reference books for the exam?
  9. Can I apply for admission in Ph.D. in Pune University on the basis of NET-2010 score?
  10. I do not have Maharashtra domicile but have done 10th and 12th from Pune, Which medical entrance examinations can I appear and what are the important dates(last date to apply and date of exam)?
  11. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  12. Dates of Ph.D entrance examination held by UGC approved universities?
  13. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the CET date for BBA courses, HM and Journalism?
  15. Previous year papers for M.Sc entrance exam of Pune University?
  16. Previous question papers of MSc Physics entrance of Utkal University
  17. List of institutions offering B.Ed course in Pune and Kochi? What's the scheduled date for entrance exams of these institutions?
  18. Last date of online application for M.Sc Physics entrance exam of Pune university? -- [New]
11th December 2009, 11:12 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: scheduled dates for Entrance Examinations in Pune University for M.Sc in Physics 2010?

dates for m.sc. physics entrance exam is not yet announced.

please keep visiting its official website www.unipune.ac.in
15th December 2009, 08:36 PM
shweta guleria

Default Re: scheduled dates for Entrance Examinations in Pune University for M.Sc in Physics 2010?

dates are not yet given, but you can check from their website.
10th January 2010, 05:52 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

the schedule will be released soon on the website of physics department of pune university:-
http://physics.unipune.ernet.in/index.shtml
Pune University stands among the top institutes in india. It provides admission to various courses including the MCA/M.Sc courses. Admission into this program is completely done on the basis of result of entrance test conducted across india. MCA course is a most sought after course among the candidates seeking a bright future in the field.
Eligibility for M.Sc.:-
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50 % marks for open category candidates and passing marks for reserved category candidates.

best of luck
7th February 2010, 08:07 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

the dates has been not anounced yet however
Pune University Entrance Exams 2010 Important dates:
For more details about the Entrance examination of the University of Pune visit the official website.
19th April 2010, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

entrance dates for M.Sc. physics 2010-11 in pune university
20th April 2010, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I wish to know the dates for the entrance exam for MSC Statistics to take admission in Pune University.
request you to reply asap.
thank you in advance.
2nd May 2010, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i want to know about the M.Sc. physics entrance exam date and process to fill the application form
3rd May 2010, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus
3rd May 2010, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

when the entrance examination for msc to the department of physics going to take place???
4th May 2010, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

entrance exam dates for msc physics 2010
5th May 2010, 01:59 PM
Senior Member+++

friend they are not yet announced you can check out for proper details on the official website
www.unipune.ac.in
8th May 2010, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

which date of msc chemistry enterance exam 2010?
12th May 2010, 12:08 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend

the sheduled date for entrance examination in pune for msc physics has not yet announced
for latest updates keep visiting the below link :
all the best
13th May 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date for taking and submitting applications
22nd May 2010, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

when the result of fergusson entrance exam for msc. computer science
15th July 2010, 07:53 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

The exam dates are not announced yet for this year you will have to wait for a while

Or you can go to the website www.unipune.ac.in for the latest updates.
6th August 2010, 11:22 AM
Bhavana Wagh

Sir may I know when the process for admission of m phil in physics department in pune university is scheduled?
7th August 2010, 01:50 AM
adityabhushan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aasefa Bano Muzaffar Husa View Post
Hello Sir,
Can you please let me know the scheduled dates for Entrance Examinations in Pune University for M.Sc in Physics for the year 2010.
dear. aasefa bano,
shedule dates for msc in pune university,are published on thi site .
you can check at this site. [email protected]
you can go for this for more knowledge.

or you can visit this site too
http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/examination_information.htm
here you will find your all queries,.
with best wishes.
aditya.
7th August 2010, 04:29 AM
Rickers

Hello,
Pune university hadn't release the date of entrance exam. seems to release soon.so please in touch with their official site.
www.unipune.ac.in

good luck!!!
6th November 2010, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Exam
Kab Hai?
22nd January 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

what the date of msc chemistry entrance test
28th January 2011, 06:52 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Thanks.
11th February 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i'm a b.sc. math hons. stud of 3rd yr{appearing}
i want to do m.sc. in aeronautical science
plz tell me abt entrance exam of aeronautical science, colleges, best coaching center & other information
16th February 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,
I have completed my M.sc. in zoology, Can I eligible for M.phil. in Environmental Science in Pune university OR YCMOU, Nashik ?
2nd March 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

we want to take admission in pune university for m. sc. physics, what is the procedure for the admission in pune university
for m. sc. physics?
9th March 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

could you pls send me the syllabus of m.sc physics entrance exam of pune university on [email protected]..... thanks..
10th March 2011, 12:20 AM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

please keep visiting its official website www.unipune.ac.in

the schedule will be released soon on the website of physics department of pune university:-
Pune University stands among the top institutes in india. It provides admission to various courses including the MCA/M.Sc courses. Admission into this program is completely done on the basis of result of entrance test conducted across india. MCA course is a most sought after course among the candidates seeking a bright future in the field.
Eligibility for M.Sc.:-
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50 % marks for open category candidates and passing marks for reserved category candidates.

best of luck
10th March 2011, 11:41 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Dear,

Scheduled dates for Entrance Examinations in Pune University for M.Sc. in Physics 2010 are as follows: -

Important Dates (Tentative): -

1. Date of Exam = May 08, 2011

2. Sale of application = February 14, 2011

3. Last date for issuing application forms = March 21, 2011

4. Last date for submission of completed application forms = March 31, 2011

Good Luck
15th March 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can you please let me know the scheduled dates for Entrance Examinations in Pune University for M.Sc in Chemistry for the year 2010.
9th April 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of taking and submitting the entrance form 2011 for m.sc(physics),please tell me
19th April 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for Third Year BSc (Statistics) currently. I want to do MSc in statistics in Pune University. What is the procedure for admission? If through entrance exam then when is the entrance exam?
22nd May 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM FOR M.SC ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE FOR 2011
17th June 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Can you please let me know the scheduled dates for admission under Pune University for M.Sc in Chemistry for the year 2011.
please reply me immidiatly
2nd July 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

display the result of m. sc. physics entrance exam
11th July 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

plz inform the mphil entrance exam for the comp sci
19th August 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrace exam fr statistic in 2012??
13th December 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of enterence test of msc physics to get admission in pune university???????? and give sample papers of perivius year by mail [email protected]
21st January 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrace exam fr statistic in 2012??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?