7th April 2019, 12:36 PM
RTOVHP06531

School not giving Transfer Certificate and want term fee for issuing TC. Is is right procedure?

My son is in 3rd and daughter in 2nd class now I want to change their school CBSE to CBSE board only. I apply for Transfer Certificate but school authority said they give the TC in one condition you submit the Term fee Rs. 9000 + 9000 each = Rs. 18000/- of both children. Is it right? Because they given the notification apply for TC before 15 of Match. I am also under order to transfer from Chennai to Hyderabad. I received my transfer order message on 4/4/2019. So my query is that transfer certificate given by the school before 31st of March is there any guidelines by CBSE on this? KINDLY REPLY ASAP

15th April 2019, 10:33 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: School not giving Transfer Certificate and want term fee for issuing TC. Is is right procedure?

Yes some fees charge is necessary for issuing TC.

Every school does that don't worry the charge fee won't be too much. It would be less in comparison to your kid per day pocket money as well. so don't worry much
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?