26th September 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school or move to college after giving school based class 10th CBSE exam?

Can I change my school or move to college after giving school based class 10th CBSE exam? Can you tell me what is the procedure which I have to follow for it? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon as possible. Thank you!

27th September 2015, 11:10 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my school or move to college after giving school based class 10th CBSE exam?

Yes, you can change you school or also move to college after giving school based class 10th CBSE exam. Candidate can change school or move to Diploma Colleges or Junior college.

Candidate have to submit following documents at the time of admission :
  • Migration certificate from CBSE board
  • School Leaving Certificate
  • Character Certificate
  • 10th Marks Sheet and passing certificate

Just submit these documents along with the admission form and fee at the admission cell of desired school and college.
27th September 2015, 03:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my school or move to college after giving school based class 10th CBSE exam?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the another school or the colleges.

Do not get confused by the rumor that the candidates who will appear for the board examination through the school based examination are not eligible to change the board and the school.

So you can continue your study as both the certificate have equal weight age and equal importance.The only difference in the school and the board based examination is in the board based you are alloted center to appear for the examination whereas in the school board you have to appear in the same school for the examination.
9th December 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference in the migration certificate for the students appeared in school based exam & board based exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?