1st June 2018, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Schools that are offering Psychology subject in 11th standard in Chennai?

Hi, I want to take up Psychology in 11th standard. Could you please tell me which are the schools that are offering this subject in class 11th? I am from Chromepet, Chennai and looking for schools in Chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. Schools in Delhi offering Psychology subject in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many schools are there in North Delhi and Sonipat? I want to take admission in 11th standard with Psychology as my main subject
  3. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to take up Psychology as my Degree course subject if I did not have it for Intermediate?
  5. List of schools available near Puducherry and Chennai for 11th standard.
  6. How many Schools in East Delhi provide Psychology as an additional subject in Commerce with Maths?
  7. List of schools offering admission in 12th standard for 11th GSEB student in Surat?
  8. List of Boarding schools in Chennai offering admission in 6th standard? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of Boarding schools in Chennai offering admission in 6th standard? Procedure to apply?
  10. Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?
  11. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  12. List of Kerala State Board affiliated Higher Secondary Science Schools which offer Psychology in Kerala?
  13. Number of schools offering psychology subject at senior secondary level?
  14. Does schools also provide Psychology along with Higher Secondary Education?
  15. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  16. Which Higher Secondary Schools in Palakkad provide Science stream with Psychology?
  17. List of best schools offering 11th Commerce in Chandigarh
  18. Is it necessary to have Psychology subject in 11th and 12th in order to opt degree in Psychology?
3rd June 2018, 09:38 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Schools that are offering Psychology subject in 11th standard in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to take up Psychology in 11th standard. Could you please tell me which are the schools that are offering this subject in class 11th? I am from Chromepet, Chennai and looking for schools in Chennai.
You can contact these schools for admission. They offer Psychology subject for 11th and 12th.
Vijayender Senior Secondary School
Sri Sankara Senior Secondary School
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Meenambakkam
Sindhi Model Sr. Secondary School
Shrine Velankanni Senior Secondary School
Dhandapani Street, Nungambakkam,
Jawahar Vidyalaya Senior Secondary School
20th July 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Schools that are offering Psychology subject in 11th standard in Chennai?

Hi, I want to take up Psychology in 11th standard. Could you please tell me which are the schools that are offering this subject in class 11th? I am from Kilpauk, Chennai and looking for schools in Chennai.
7th March 2020, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Cbsc school in Chennai that offers psychology
10th July 2020, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Any school in gurugram offering commerce with psychology in 11th
7th February 2021, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the schools in chennai that offer psychology in 11th standard along with physics chemistry and biology
14th December 2021, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

without biology one cannot take psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?