18th January 2010, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Scope of BSc Agriculture course? List of top colleges offering the course?

i want to know scope of bsc. agriculture , and top colleges of agriculture

Related Questions:
  1. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  2. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  3. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  4. What is the scope of BSc Agriculture? Any government colleges offering this programme in northern region
  5. List of colleges offering diploma in agriculture? -- [New]
  6. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
  7. How much rank is required to get in BSc Agriculture? Is there a nice future for BSc Agriculture? List of top colleges for BSc Agriculture?
  8. List of the top colleges offering BSc Biotechnology course?
  9. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Agriculture in Delhi? Scope of studying Agriculture?
  10. What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?
  11. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  12. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  13. Information about BSc in Genetics? List of the colleges offering this course? What is the scope in this course?
  14. List of Agriculture BSc colleges in AP?
  15. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Agriculture in AP? Which colleges are best choice for me to get admission for this course with a rank of 21000 in EAMCET?
  16. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  17. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 24818 rank in EAMCET under SC-A category? When is the counseling and the colleges offering the course?
  18. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
15th April 2011, 12:47 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Scope of BSc Agriculture course? List of top colleges offering the course?

dear friend,
with bsc Agriculture course you can get good jobs at block level in state government . so there is a good scope.
15th April 2011, 02:24 AM
tarancejack
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Scope of BSc Agriculture course? List of top colleges offering the course?

In todays time,thousands of vacancy in agricultural field so go dont wasting your time,go ahead. .
INSTITUTES AND COLLEGES IN INDIA OFFERING AGRICULTURE

UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES COURSE OFFERED
ELIGIBILITY
ALLAHABAD AGRICULTURE INST.
(DEEMED UNIV.) B.Sc. Ag. 12th with Agri.Sc 50%
BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY,
INST.OF AGRI.SC. B.Sc. Ag. 12th with Agri.Sc/Science
G.B.PANT COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE B.Sc. Ag. 12thwithAgri.Sc./Bio/Maths.
CCSU COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, HISSAR B.Sc. Ag. (Hons) 10+2 with Phy./ Chem./Bio.
60%
RCA, UDAIPUR B.Sc. Ag. (Hons) 10+2
AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY, LUDHIANA.
B.Sc. Ag. 10+2 Phy./ Chem./Bio.
50%.
SKN COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE B.Sc. Ag. (Hons.) 10+2
COA, BIKANER B.Sc. Ag. (Hons) 10+2
MDSU, AJMER B.Sc. Ag. (Hons.) 10+2
NG RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY. B.Sc. Ag. 10+2
15th April 2011, 04:25 AM
anandsingh9

Default Re: Scope of BSc Agriculture course? List of top colleges offering the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
b.sc. agriculture is a also a professional course and annamalai university one of the best university in india.fees is only 3000 rs if you want to take the admission please contact 8828686125
15th April 2011, 08:05 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Scope of the course

As per job prospectus you have many options from Government as well as private Sector.Organizations like banks, food chains, insurance companies, Dairy consultancies, Animal industry employ professionals from agriculture field.You can even go for M.Sc Agriculture course after completing your B.Sc for better job options.The master’s degree will help a student gain more detailed and specialized knowledge about the subject as well as help to seek better jobs.

Some of the best colleges in India offering you B.Sc(Agriculture) courses are:-

Punjab Agriculture University,Ludhiana.
Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University,Hyderabad.
G.B.PANT College Of Agriculture,Pantnagar.
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur
University of Agricultural Sciences,Bangalore
Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology,Faizabad
Kerala Agricultural University, Vellanikkara,
Jawaharlal Nehru Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur
Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa, New Delhi

If you want to further study in the same course then in M.Sc agriculture there are provisions in each college like Agricultural Economics,Agricultural Entomology,Agricultural Extension,Agricultural Microbiology,Agronomy,Crop Physiology,Foods & Nutrition,Horticulture,Plant Breeding & Genetics,Plant Pathology,Seed Tech,Sericulture,Soil Science,Soil & Water Conservation Engg...etc
15th April 2011, 01:44 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

There is a scope in doing B.Sc agriculture.If you go on for higher studies you can opt for M.Sc agriculture which will give you more knowledge in that particular field.Even if you go for a job you have a great scope there as companies employ professionals from agriculture field.

Here is the list of some of the colleges for B.Sc agriculture:
1.Allahabad Agricultural Institute,Uttar Pradesh.
2.College Of Agriculture,Punjab.
3.College of Agricultural Engineering,Andhra Pradesh.
4.College of Agriculture,Kerala.
5.Metas Adventist College,Gujarat.
6.K.N.V.V.Sanghals Arts & Commerce College,Karnataka.
15th April 2011, 04:27 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

dear friend, As per job prospectus you have many options from Government as well as private Sector.Organizations like banks, food chains, insurance companies, Dairy consultancies, Animal industry employ professionals from agriculture field.You can even go for M.Sc Agriculture course after completing your B.Sc for better job options.The master’s degree will help a student gain more detailed and specialized knowledge about the subject as well as help to seek better jobs.

Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa, New Delhi. all the best.
15th April 2011, 09:15 PM
devendergora

These are some good colleges offering Bsc in Agriculture:

15th April 2011, 10:17 PM
babydoll

Hello friend,
There are many scope of Bsc Agriculture course in India. As you become graduate you can apply for all govt. jobs conducted by upse, psc.
You can also apply for agriculture jobs in Birsa Agriculture university, Lucknow university, Punjab university as the post of Asst. professor.
These are the university which also offers this course.
22nd April 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

can u give me the names of colleges in kerala offering BSc agr
27th April 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after B.Sc. Agriculture ?
5th May 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Scope of BSc agriculture course? List of colleges in Chennai and in and around chennai
10th May 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

M.SC. Top agriculture college list
11th May 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

MY SELF SANGAREDDY SHERIKAR FROM KARNATAKA GOT 65.12 AGGREGATE SO WHERE CAN I GET GOOD COLLEGES FOR B.sc AGRI
20th May 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me which is the self finance agriculture college in karnataka or tamilnadu
23rd May 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I want write IAS exam.
How could B.Sc agriculture help for it?
May I know about the top 5 B.Sc agriculture collages in chennai?
26th May 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Is really BSC agriculture a good option regarding career ?
29th May 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that how many colleges of agriculture are available in mumbai?
29th May 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 52% in 12th.Which is the good bsc agriculture college for me in maharashtra?
30th May 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about agriculture colleges in kerala.i also want to know about its scope.are there any agriculture colleges in kottayam?please tell me!!!!!
3rd June 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I have 45% in HSC 2011 in sci a & i want to do Bsc. Agreeculture in mumbai. So there is any college where i can get admission.
5th June 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Can someone tell me about no./list of private colleges offering agricultural courses in gujarat?
7th June 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 to do bsc agriculture from brijindra college faridkot. Is it good 4 me .plz help me
8th June 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 68.86% in hsc. pls tell me the list of bsc agri clg in mumbai
10th June 2011, 08:13 AM
balarmkec

Quote:
top colleges for B.Sc agriculture

Chandra Shekar Azad University Of Agriculture And Technology, Kanpur 208002

Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Faculty Of Agriculture, Senate House, Paliwal Park, Agra 282004

Jawharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Faculty of Agricultural Engineering, Krishi Nagar, Agartala, Jabalpur 482004

All The Best
10th June 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of addmission of bsc agri.?
12th June 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

in osmanabad available govt agriculture college, if yes ,what is the cut of merit list, and what is the duration of all agriculture courses, and thire fees. pls send urgently.
13th June 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
What are the job opportunities after B.Sc. Agriculture ?
i have scored 52% in 12th.which are the top agriculture colleges in bangaluru
13th June 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 52% in 12th.which are the top colleges in banglore with full address
14th June 2011, 12:50 AM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

Scope of the course

As per job prospectus you have many options from Government as well as private Sector.Organizations like banks, food chains, insurance companies, Dairy consultancies, Animal industry employ professionals from agriculture field.You can even go for M.Sc Agriculture course after completing your B.Sc for better job options.The master’s degree will help a student gain more detailed and specialized knowledge about the subject as well as help to seek better jobs.

Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa, New Delhi

If you want to further study in the same course then in M.Sc agriculture there are provisions in each college like Agricultural Economics,Agricultural Entomology,Agricultural Extension,Agricultural Microbiology,Agronomy,Crop Physiology,Foods & Nutrition,Horticulture,Plant Breeding & Genetics,Plant Pathology,Seed Tech,Sericulture,Soil Science,Soil & Water Conservation Engg...etc
Thanks
21st June 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

wht about allahabad agricultural institute?is it one of the best agricultural institute in india?
22nd June 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

College in Mumbai for bsc agri
24th June 2011, 10:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
top agriculture college in india:-

1. Maharishi Dayanand University, Chotturam State College of Engineering, Murthal,Haryana
2. College of Technology, Uttaranchal
3. College of Agriculture Engineering, Samastipur, Bihar
4. College of Agriculture Engineering and Technology, Junagadh, Gujarat
5. Jawaharlal Agriculture Engineering, Jabalpur, Madya Pradesh
6. College of Agriculture Engineering, Ludhiana, Punjab
7. College of Agriculture Engineering, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
8. College of Agriculture Engineering, Akola, Maharashtra
9. Allahabad Agriculture Institute, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
24th June 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
plz tell me the best colleges in maharashtra for agriculture bsc
25th June 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
M.SC. Top agriculture college list
Punjab agri. uni ludiana
28th June 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

M dng bsc.agri r8 nw..after this, i would lyk 2 take up agri.economics 4 p.g.. Wot z d scope n job oppurtunities in this field.? Hw cn i gt in2 sm reputed clgs ? Plz gv a piece of advice
5th July 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I want the addresses of colleges of agriculture
7th July 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to know job oppurtunities in tamil nadu? please tell us
17th July 2011, 12:36 PM
rakshit rana

Post Re: Scope of BSc Agriculture course? List of top colleges offering the course?

hello everyone,
i'm currently doing bsc agriculture.what is a better choice after bsc agriculture-a job ,M.sc. or MBA in agribusiness.Govt. do not appoint agriculture officials,though there are lot of vaccancies.Is it true?
thanks.
21st July 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

sir my brother got 20,000rank in eamcet can he get Ag.bsc seat?
22nd July 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

RES,sir/mam
i just want to know that after completing bsc ag how much salary i will get in govt factory
22nd July 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

sir after bsc ag i will surely get a better govt job
24th July 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

tell me the top-5 college in Maharashtra? abhi.
24th July 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir after completing BSC(Ag) i will definetely get d good govt. job
24th July 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

scope of MSc agronomy and MSc plant breeding course? list of top agronomy college?
30th July 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I MANT TO JOIN IN AGRICULTURE BSC IN CHENNAI
5th August 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the salary after completing bsc in agriculture?
8th August 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
can u give me the names of colleges in kerala offering BSc agr
College of Agriculture, Vellayani, Trivandrum
College of Horticulture, Vellanikkara, Thrissur
College of Agriculture, Padannakkad, Kasaragod
16th August 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

list of top colleges in tamil nadu
21st August 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

i have got 57.8%in aggrete where can i get good college for b.s.c ag in nepal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?