13th May 2010, 09:18 PM
ashwinpaul

Scope of graduation in physiology after 12th for medical stream students?

what should i do after +2 .i had studied biology . how is physiology

Related Questions:
  1. Which medical course should i choose after graduation in Science Biology?
  2. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  3. Which is the best Medical stream to choose after 12th without clearing NEET?
  4. What is the scope I have in abroad after completion of 12th Humanity with Economics, Physiology and Sociology course?
  5. Can I do M.A in Psychology being an engineer?
  6. How to go for medical stream in Biology? I have passed 12th medical
  7. What can I do after 12th Non Medical? Scope of it?
  8. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Physiology if completed B.Sc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry? Scope of M.Sc(Physiology)?
  9. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th PCB? Latest upcoming fields in medical which have a good scope in future?
  10. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years?
  11. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  12. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic?
  13. What is the syllabus followed for UGC NET exam for M.Sc in medical physiology?
  14. What type of courses can I do after 12th? Scope for Arts students?
  15. What to do after completion of 12th Commerce? Scope for me in the Commerce stream?
  16. Which course should I pursue rather than Medical after completing 12th with Science? What would be the job scope and salary criteria of the course? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  18. Career scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 12th in Non Medical stream?
15th May 2010, 05:58 PM
prakashbioc

Default Re: Scope of graduation in physiology after 12th for medical stream students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinpaul View Post
Hello,
The subject physiology can be done in M.Sc as a medical faculty degree after you get any bio sciences degree in the UG. Better try B.Sc in Zoology or Biochemistry then try for the M.Sc in Physiology which can take you for the lecturer jobs in the Medical colleges to teach the Physiology.
All the Best !!!!!!
24th May 2010, 10:22 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scope of graduation in physiology after 12th for medical stream students?

dear friend , no doubt there are a lot of scope in physiology.
But as you a biology student , you can also try for B.Tech/B.Sc in bio-tech,bio-informatics, micro biology, bio-chemistry & a lot. In this field the career options are very high.
kindly set your mind that in which branch you want to go & which branch is more beneficial for you as per your requirement.
good luck.
25th May 2010, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

plese tell me Scope of graduation in physiology after 12th for non-medical stream students (i am mohit chauhanfrom hry)
28th May 2010, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

can i get good oportunities after doind msc in biotechnology from kolkata ?
8th June 2010, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

BEST COLLEGE IN HRY FOR GRADUATION IN PHYSIOLOGY.
9th June 2010, 08:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

There are very good scope of graduation in physiology after 12th. graduate Physiology courses aim to help students consolidate their knowledge of Physiology or cross disciplines, from Pharmacology or Biochemistry. Studying a graduate physiology
program will give you a competitive edge, whether you wish to pursue a career
in the pharmaceutical industry..........
1st July 2010, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakashbioc View Post
Hello,
The subject physiology can be done in M.Sc as a medical faculty degree after you get any bio sciences degree in the UG. Better try B.Sc in Zoology or Biochemistry then try for the M.Sc in Physiology which can take you for the lecturer jobs in the Medical colleges to teach the Physiology.
All the Best !!!!!!
dear friend'
some say no preference is given to M.Sc graduates and MD is highly preferred for teaching physiology in colleges.what do u think of it..please clarify me friend
1st July 2010, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

dear friends some say M.sc physiology graduates are not much preferred than MD.what do u all feel about this..please tell me..
6th July 2010, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

hi who ever you r i m student of 11 class and because of my friends and hot chicks i got into this stream<medical> i dont know what to do next.please suggest something that would be something adventures you know
11th July 2010, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

i hav done bams i want to do msc in physiology what is ths scope after doing it
11th July 2010, 09:47 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

there are a lot of scope in physiology. you can also try for B.Tech/B.Sc in bio-tech,bio-informatics, micro biology, bio-chemistry & a lot. In this field the career options are very high.
11th July 2010, 11:57 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Your question is not clear but as you told you have done your 10+2 i n biology you can go for graduation in physiology but in physiology also you have to select for animal or plants.
If you are interested you can go for P.hd and research work also in this field
11th July 2010, 01:37 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinpaul View Post
Dear friend there is a good scope of physiology in coming future.

You can look for B.Tech, micro biology etc.

These courses has good scope in coming future.

BEST OF LUCK!!!
28th July 2010, 11:39 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

The original meaning of the Greek word Physiology is study of nature.This field will deal with the internal activities of plants.........

It is mainly the research based subject..so the opportunity is in the field of the research,you will get the jobs in the research and development field,so go for it.

All the best.
29th July 2010, 01:41 PM
s.k.singh

there is no too much job scope for this course ,so i will suggest you to go for the other subject for your graduation in which there is a lot of job opportunity,this course is not too much job oriented job,by the way you can go for the research in this field
25th August 2010, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

AFTER 12 ARTS,IS THERE ANY STUDY IN COMPUTER SECURITY
25th November 2010, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I WANT SOME NAME OF PHYSIOLOGY INSTITUTES IN INDIA.....AFTER 10 2 EXAM IN 2011
8th December 2010, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the streams of Physiology? Can I get any job after doing BSC in Physiology? What are vacancies of Physiologist except the research or teaching line? I want the details information about it.
11th December 2010, 11:57 AM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: Scope of graduation in physiology after 12th for medical stream students?

DEAR,

with biology as your +2 subject sectors open are:

drugs
pharmacy
dental
MBBS

but the scope of physiology is good because most focus nowadays is on this

so there is a lot of scope youcan go.

good day
5th January 2011, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

as a physiology graduate, can i have my m.sc in toxicology
6th January 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

how can i get seat in biotech after 12?
is there is enterance exam for that,if yes than how can i get the fourm????///
21st January 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Medicl scope
5th April 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

sir I think biotech and 2)one as hosplity managment . ..
which one be best for good carrier
sir plz help me
3rd May 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

as i am physically change person completed my master of pharmacy can i get a job in pharmaceutcal industries
2nd June 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

what qaulification after 12th is needed for opening a pathology lab ?
15th June 2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

can i do M.Sc in Biotechnology OR M.Sc in Microbiology after B.Sc in physiology???what are the job oppurtunities after this??whats the salary??PLZ RPLY!!
21st June 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses in b arch
22nd June 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

wht are the different courses for medical students after 12th other than mbbs??
29th June 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

careear in physiology
4th July 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after studing B.Sc. Honours in physiology?
24th August 2011, 08:52 PM
das.Anamika

Sorry no scope in physiology it is actually not regarded as one of the biosciences nowadays in India very few Universities run course on physiology and even whoever pass this subject bear hardships, you cannot apply for teacher jobs because for that you need to have zoology . botany and chemistry for TGT .you can apply for PGT if you have masters on any branches of biology(but not masters on physiology) provided you have zoology and botany but then also you will be rendered inelligible for TGT.I don't know why Universities are running such courses when they cannot provide jobs to the desirable candidates If any body have any other information on that please mail me at [email protected]
30th September 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is a physioligist also became a doctor
30th September 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is a physioligist also became a doctor
1st October 2011, 12:33 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Scope of graduation in physiology after 12th for medical stream students?

There are very good scope of graduation in physiology after 12th. graduate Physiology courses aim to help students consolidate their knowledge of Physiology or cross disciplines, from Pharmacology or Biochemistry. Studying a graduate physiology
program will give you a competitive edge, whether you wish to pursue a career
in the pharmaceutical industry..........
29th May 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kool View Post
dear friend , no doubt there are a lot of scope in physiology.
But as you a biology student , you can also try for B.Tech/B.Sc in bio-tech,bio-informatics, micro biology, bio-chemistry & a lot. In this field the career options are very high.
kindly set your mind that in which branch you want to go & which branch is more beneficial for you as per your requirement.
good luck.
I m doing hons. in physiology and dis is my second year i want to do internship regarding lab testing work can i???
4th June 2012, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

i am totally confused that how many colleges get for bsc physiology. wht is the scope of in this line i got only 63% marks in 12th class. i am not aware for this course pl reply on mail [email protected] to have any information related to course
20th June 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i have heard that there is no scope of studying physiology because i cannot apply for teacher job until and unless i do zoology or botany?please mail me at [email protected]
9th June 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the future of physiology graduates in india?? i am nt aware about this,pls send any information about this on [email protected].
30th July 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

can i do md in physiology if i am doing bsc in physiology ????????/ please inform me email address : [email protected]
13th December 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Scope of graduation in physiology after 12th for medical stream students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i get seat in biotech after 12?
is there is enterance exam for that,if yes than how can i get the fourm????///
yes there are enterances for biotech admissions .
you can get forum from ipu.ac.in for admission in ip university.
15th December 2013, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhasish View Post
The original meaning of the Greek word Physiology is study of nature.This field will deal with the internal activities of plants.........

It is mainly the research based subject..so the opportunity is in the field of the research,you will get the jobs in the research and development field,so go for it.

All the best.
physiology is the scientific study of living systems.... so it also deals with the internal study of animals as well as of humans.... human physiology has higher scope as compare to others
30th July 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend'
some say no preference is given to M.Sc graduates and MD is highly preferred for teaching physiology in colleges.what do u think of it..please clarify me friend
I will give data of my college in which 4 out of 5 SR(Senior Residents) are M.Sc Physiology and
and the rest are MBBS. Actually very less no of students take PG in non-clinical courses so M.Sc physiology is preferred most.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?