13th July 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Scope of PGDM course in India? List of colleges and estimated fees required for it?

Hello sir, I am Commerce graduate and wanted to study PGDM course. What is the scope of PGDM course in India? List of colleges and estimated fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of PGDM? List of colleges/institutes? Estimated fee and duration?
  2. PGDM or MBA, which one has better scope? List of PGDM colleges for a candidate who has secured 70 percentile in MAT?
  3. Best colleges in Kolkata to get direct admission in PGDM course? Fees required for it?
  4. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for B.Com student in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  6. List of colleges and fees required to study Diploma in Graphic Design course? Scope available after this course? -- [New]
  7. List best colleges for pursuing PGDM course?
  8. List of top colleges and entrance exams to study PGDM course? List of colleges accepting CAT score?
  9. List of colleges and their fees to study MBA in Hospital Management? Scope of this course in India and abroad?
  10. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which colleges in India offer PhD after completing PGDM? What is the fee structure of the same?
  12. Can i pursue Ph.D. after completing PGDM (M) degree?
  13. Details of entrance exam, fees and qualification required for PGDM?
  14. Tours and Travels PGDM colleges in India?
  15. Wild Life degree courses available in India and Abroad? Approximate tuition fees?
  16. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who has secured 88.63 percentile in MAT?
  17. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Management if completed PGDM course? List of colleges in India?
  18. List of colleges of North-East offering Ph.D in Management for PGDM degree holder
14th July 2017, 06:56 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of PGDM course in India? List of colleges and estimated fees required for it?

** PGDM stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Management.

** Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a postgraduate Business Study Management course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** Candidate should have passed graduation with at least 50% from a recognized board.

COLLEGES FOR YOU

1. Adam Smith Institute of Management - ASIM, Hyderabad

2. Advance Institute of Business Management - AIBM, Faridabad

3. Apeejay School of Management - ASM, Delhi

The average fee for PGDM course is INR 9,00,000.00.

After completion of this course you can apply for jobs in given below employment area.

1. Bloomberg - Mumbai

2. Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.

3. Tapi Prestressed Products Ltd. - Pune

4. NITYA SoftwareSolutions Inc. - Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?