17th June 2012, 07:08 PM
kuldeepsinghaitm

Scope of PSU exam for computer science engineering? What are the conditions to apply for the exam?

Dear sir ,
tell me scope of psu exam for a computer science engg.
and what is conditions for apply in exam

plz ,send response on my E-mail. ID

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for PSU exam after passing B.Tech computer science? What are the opportunities in PSU?
  2. Do computer science engineers have any scope in PSU?
  3. Can a computer science branch engineering student apply for PSU exam?
  4. What is PSU exam? Eligibility criteria for it? Can a computer science engineering graduate appear for it? What is the syllabus?
  5. What is the date of PSU exam? What is the scope of PSU sector?
  6. In PSU exam which is the subject for computer science and engineering students?
  7. Names of the various PSU's offering computer science engineering?
  8. Which is the best book to prepare for PSU exam(SAIL,DRDO)? List of exams where I can apply for graduate engineer trainee post in Government Sector?
  9. Which course has the best scope in engineering? I am a student of Intermediate computer Science(ICS)
  10. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the date of PSU exam(Computer Science)? Exam pattern of PSU exam? Am I eligible after scoring 70.04%?
  12. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  13. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training? -- [New]
  14. Details of PSU and IES exam? Future scope after clearing the exam?
  15. Am I eligible for government entrance exam or PSU? I am a student pursuing degree in B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  16. Which branch should I select between CSE and ECE?
  17. What is the advantage of PSU? Information of PSU exam?
  18. How to apply for PSU exam? Date of sale of PSU exam forms?
5th September 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of PSU exam for computer science engineering? What are the conditions to apply for the exam?

is it advisable to sit for computer science students to sit in psu..???as syallbus s very different
26th September 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of PSU exam for computer science engineering? What are the conditions to apply for the exam?

I have Done MCA, So, Can I appear for the PSU exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?