14th August 2011, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?

Name:- abhijit palit.
I have completed my mba in finance (major) and marketing (minor) with 76.2% marks from ibrad school of management and sustainable development (a.i.c.t.e approved, under w.b.u.t) on 04/07/2011. I haven't got a job till yet. I have also done my b.com, pgd in hardware and networking, diploma in tally and practical taxation. Which sector is suitable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  2. Which are the jobs I can apply for after completion of post graduation diploma computer hardware and networking course? -- [New]
  3. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  5. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  6. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  7. How may I get a job in IT sector as a fresher in Aurangabad? I have done my B.Sc with CSE subject and having 1 year computer hardware networking diploma course as well as I passed Microsoft exams papers - 70-680,70-236,70-642,70-640
  8. Is it mandatory to complete Diploma in Taxation to study Post Graduation Diploma in Taxation?
  9. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  10. Is Diploma in Business Administration worthy after B.Sc. in Hardware & Networking?
  11. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Hardware & Networking for a B.Com student?
  12. Can I get a job in Accounting field after doing MBA in finance? I have done diploma in Tally
  13. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  14. correspondence diploma mba course? details? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  16. Which computer course should I do while studying M.Com?
  17. Which has more job scope - Tally or Hardware field?
  18. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
24th December 2011, 03:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?

You have done many course and as per your educational and professional qualification you can opt to work for the financial companies. You can opt between the banking, insurance or the mutual fund sector. Also you have knowledge on networking and hardware which is high on demand as almost every organizations depends upon networking professionals. So regarding job you should decide which line interests you more and follow one line and try to appear for the interviews to get a job. You can register online with company of your choice by visiting the official website and posting your CV in the career portal. You can also register with local consultancies to know about the vacancies as per your abilities. Keep yourself updated about the vacancies and face interviews to get job as per your liking.
18th January 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?

please tell me about GT COMPUTER HARDWARE & NETWORKING INSTITUTE BASICALY GT IS HAVING GOOD KNOWLEDGE ABOUT 30 YEAR FIELDS . SO TELL WHO IS BEST CENTER INDIA . I WNT DO THIS COURSE .
VIJAY
CG
13th June 2018, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA in cargo management and logistics after completing my diploma in cargo Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?