20th November 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Which sector is better for B.Com candidate between Banking and Railways?

Hi, I have completed my B.Com and want to join job in either Banking sector or Indian Railways. So, which sector would be best for me? Which sector provides more salary and career growth?

26th November 2019, 04:09 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which sector is better for B.Com candidate between Banking and Railways?

Both Banking sector and Railways provides good number job opportunities and career growth for the candidates.

I would suggest you to choose the one as per your interest.

But let me provide you some details regarding jobs in both sectors.

For Bank jobs, there would be targets in almost all levels and you need to serve so many customers on daily basis. You should be able to do hard work and should have patience and perform well continuously to get salary hikes and promotions.

For Railway jobs, there won't be targets in your job role and not much work pressure is there.

Salaries and retirement benefits wise also, Railway jobs are better choice.

For both the jobs, admission would be given on the basis of performance in the Written Exam

But there will be good number of notifications on regular basis for Bank jobs and for Railway jobs, it is not that frequent.

Choose the one as per your interest and have good preparation for the respective Entrance Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?