27th August 2010, 12:36 PM
soumitade

Selection criteria for Phd in Pharmacology from Jadavpur University

I am M.Pharm Pharmacoloy.What is selection criteria for Phd in Pharmacology from Jadavpur University.

Related Questions:
  1. Which university to prefer for PhD Pharmacology?
  2. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  3. List of institutes which offer PhD in Pharmacology and Phytochemistry in India?
  4. When the application form of PhD(Mathematics) will be released by Jadavpur University? Number of seats available?
  5. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  6. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  7. How could I get admission in PhD Pharmacology?
  8. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  9. What should I do to study PhD in Medical Pharmacology being an M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  10. How to get admission in PhD Pharmacology with scholarship?
  11. Eligibility to do PhD in Prose and Fiction at Jadavpur University for English graduate of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  12. Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  13. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Jadavpur University? When its notification will be released?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Anatomy, Pharmocology, Physiology or Genetics in Punjab, Chandigarh or Delhi for BAMS graduate? -- [New]
  16. How to do Ph.D in Pharmacology in AIIMS after completing M.Pharm in Pharmacology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of subjects offered in Jadavpur University and Calcutta University for Ph.D course?
  18. Universities providing scholarship in USA, Canada and Saudi Arabia for pursing Masters in Pharmacology?
27th August 2010, 02:44 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: Selection criteria for Phd in Pharmacology from Jadavpur University

dear friend
u must follow newspaper,magagine&for more information u can visit the site.
good luck.
29th August 2010, 03:01 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection criteria for Phd in Pharmacology from Jadavpur University

dear friends,

if you want to take the admission in the p.hd from the jadavpur.

then there is two ways. you can take the admission through the GATE EXAMS,

or uiniversity organised its own exams,

and after qualifying the exams, you can take the admission.
31st August 2010, 05:22 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
Jadavpur university is one of the top most colleges in India,
to take admission in the college you have to sit in GATE exam,
then you have to score more than 92-94 percentile.

otherwise,the university takes their own examination,after qualifying the examination,
you will be called for interview ,
then you will be finally selected.

Good luck.
1st December 2010, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m a student of class 12 sir i want to know the criteria for getting admission in your college in b.pharmacy department and whether i m required to give any entrance exam if than which exam. please sir reply me at my email id:[email protected]
12th January 2011, 06:26 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Jadavpur University is one of the top most institutions in the country. It offers lots of courses and curriculum suitable for candidates from many different streams of study. As to get in to the admission process of Ph.D in Pharmacology candidates need to appear in the GATE exam and qualify in it with a score more than 92-94 percentiles. The scores are set really high as to select only the best candidates in to this institution. The university also carries out their own entrance test as to select candidates for the Phd program.
7th September 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i completed BDS and now have joined 2 year msc pharmacology in sharda university , greater noida .i want to know weather this 2 year course is valid or not and i can do phd or not
1st December 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the exact criteria for taking admission in jadavpur in phd in pharmacology? Is gpat qualification is enough?
24th March 2018, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I am doing m.pharma from a private college. After passing m.pharma if I will appear for gpat and qualify then will I be eligible for doing PhD in any govt college?
26th March 2018, 03:50 PM
harsha@123

If you can join PhD in pharmacology from jadavpur then you qualify for GATE Exam or university conducted for there own exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?