4th February 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?

Hello
I have done ma english from mdu with 56
percent and mphil from vinayka mission university
with 56 percent now i want to persue phd from ignou
i want to know am i eligible and is there any
entrance for phd and what is the selection criteria?

5th February 2015, 11:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?

If you have M.Phil qualification from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D admission in IGNOU without appearing for any entrance exam. You can apply for admission without worrying about anything.

IGNOU releases notification for Ph.D admission every year and you can surely apply for admission on the basis of your M.Phil qualification. Candidates with NET/SLET score are also exempted from the Ph.D entrance exam.

For more information visit http://www.ignou.ac.in/upload/Announ...Prospectus.pdf
1st February 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?

Hi I did my P.G. (political science) 50% in previous year and 57% in final year. Can I do M. Phil. (Correspondence)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?