9th December 2010, 01:36 PM
sunkanna

Is selection of freshers beneficial for recruitment board?

what are the strengths of our recruitment board in the selection of freshers
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  2. Can computer engineering freshers get into Railway Recruitment Board of Maharashtra? Which are the competitive exams for freshers?
  3. When is the recruitment for MCA freshers? How could I get updates for TCS recruitment?
  4. Selection procedure in National Horticulture Board, Haryana for Horticulture Officers? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for interview conducted by iGATE, Patni?
  6. Can I apply for Infosys recruitment of Freshers having secured 68% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in BE? Will there be any reservation for the candidates of SC/ST in Infosys recruitment?
  7. Date of TGT Hindi entrance exam?
  8. When will the Off-Campus Drives of TCS, IBM and Infosys will be held in Delhi for B.E. graduates? Procedure of registration?
  9. Previous years question papers for recruitment of clerk at subordinate service selection board
  10. What are the jobs available for CSE graduate in Indian Navratan Companies like Bhell,NTPC etc?
  11. How may I get email notification for TCS recruitment?
  12. How to get placement in TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  14. How to get a government job in any government department according to our qualification?
  15. How to enter ABB group? Date of off campus exam? Selection procedure for freshers?
  16. Can MSc electronics and telecommunication graduates apply for railway recruitment board selection engineers?
  17. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  18. Job Opportunities available in Public Sector for B.Tech freshers? Selection Procedure for these Jobs?
10th February 2012, 08:33 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Is selection of freshers beneficial for recruitment board?

Yes, selection of freshers is beneficial for recruitment board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?