24th March 2011, 11:19 AM
kirannagajjanavar

Selection procedure for engineering students? Is it through exam?

.. sir whats the selection procedure for engineering students is it direct in-true or through exams

Related Questions:
  1. List top companies offering job to B.E. Civil students in India? Procedure of selection?
  2. Seats available for computer science students for Post graduation in KU? What is the selection procedure of it?
  3. Selection procedure in Railway Protection Force Women Constable recruitment for SC candidates? -- [New]
  4. Detailed information and selection procedure of VIT PhD(Engineering) entrance exam
  5. Eligibility to get job in Wipro for BCA last year passout candidate?
  6. Does ONGC offer recruitment to EXTC engineer? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Details of the exam date of JTO? What is the selection procedure?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Engineer post in UPPCL after completion of B.Tech(EEE)?
  9. What is the selection procedure for IIT for diploma holder?
  10. Recruitment exams available to become Clerk in IBPS?
  11. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Architecture after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What is the selection procedure?
  13. What should I do to get scholarship? What procedure to follow and obtain the sponsorship? Selection procedure of Maersk?
  14. Details, colleges and selection procedure for Integrated Ph.D programme after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  15. Selection of subject and procedure for selection for KPSC?
  16. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare for ISEET?
  18. From where to get the form of DVC? What is the syllabus and selection procedure for GET?
26th November 2011, 09:04 AM
Yasir yousf

Default Re: Selection procedure for engineering students? Is it through exam?

Yes it is through entrance exam. held by various professional boards
26th November 2011, 10:26 AM
arun199011

Default Re: Selection procedure for engineering students? Is it through exam?

The selection procedure for engineering graduates is differ in government and private sector.
The selection procedure in government sector:
1.Written test.
2.Medical test.
3.Personal interview and certificate verification.
There is a preliminary test for defense jobs in government sector.
The selection procedure of private sector jobs:
1.Written test.
2.Group discussion.
3.Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?