17th May 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Shall I be eligible to sit for SSC Exams after completion of B.Sc Honors in Physiology?

After completing B.Sc with Honours in Physiology shall I be eligable to seat for S.S.C?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  2. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  3. Am I eligible for SSC CGL if I am a student of BSc honors
  4. Can I do Masters in Biotech after doing BSc in Physiology? What else can I do after BSci n Physiology?
  5. What are the different options available after completing BSc in Physiology Honors?
  6. After completion of BSc degree in IHM am I eligible to sit for IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take BSc Honors degree from CMJ university? Is it regular or correspondence? Is it valid for government job? Can I attend UPSC or SSC?
  8. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Graduate level exams like SSC CGL after completion of graduation with 7 years gap? -- [New]
  10. Past years question papers of AIIMS PG medical entrance exam?
  11. Am I eligible to sit for SSC exam after passing BCA degree?
  12. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc after the completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition?
  13. Can I do MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Physiology? Duration of this MBBS course?
  14. Am I eligible to sit for CDS army exam while doing BSc Physics Honors(Private)?
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for SSC graduate level exams after BSc Maths through distance?
  17. Is BSc medical and BSc anatomy and physiology one course or is it different?
  18. Pursue BSc Physiology or BSc Microbiology? W
21st May 2012, 08:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I be eligible to sit for SSC Exams after completion of B.Sc Honors in Physiology?

You can attend SSC exams after B.Sc. You can attend Combined Graduate level exams conducted by SSC to join for jobs in any government department. Maximum age limit to attend this exam is 27 years. Being a B.Sc graduate you can apply for Officer Post in some of the government departments like income Tax, Excise, Customs, sales Tax etc. You will have to attend questions from topic areas like General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, English Comprehension, and General Awareness etc. If you pass written test, you should attend Physical test and personal interview also.
26th June 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Shall I be eligible to sit for SSC Exams after completion of B.Sc Honors in Physiology?

bsc pass course student apply for ssc exam and tell age
8th August 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

what are the procedure of ssc exam ?
2nd September 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for to give b.ed exam after scoring 54% in sociology honors
5th May 2023, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Which post I can apply in SSC CGL after completing bsc in chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?