21st September 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc after the completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition?

SIR I M PURSUING MY Bsc. HONORS IN FOODS & NUTIRTION...I M VERY CONFUSED WEATHER I SHUD DO MSC LATER OR SHOULD GO FOR MBA...PLZ HELP ME.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?
  2. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that? -- [New]
  3. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  5. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  6. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  7. When are the diet forms coming into the market?
  8. How to do MSc in food nutrition after scoring 75% in BSc? Which are the suitable colleges in India? I am a student of BSc 3rd year
  9. B.Sc in Nutrition and Food Science graduate can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  10. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  11. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Bio Stream
  12. Is it possible to get admission in M.Sc. Degree in Food & Nutrition in abroad?
  13. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  14. Can I apply for food security officer after pursuing BSc food and nutrition home science?
  15. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  16. MBA or MSc. after BSc Biotechnology (Honors) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
21st September 2011, 06:53 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc after the completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition?

Dear friend, go for MBA.MBA course is always better than M.Sc since you will get better opportunities.
If you can take your admission in a good college I can assure you that you will get job.They will provide you some ON campussing so that you can get a job from that college.
Suppose you have a job in the 1st campussing of your college you can also sit for campussing for the rest of the companies.

So best of luck.
20th December 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc after the completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition?

which course is best for me after in B.SC. in industrial chemistry?
3rd February 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

in which specialization should i do my MBA after completing bsc in food science and nutrition? are there any institutes in india offering MBA in food technology?
12th March 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I am postgraduate with Botany in 2005 and have 4yrs of experience in marketing and now working in hospital industries. I want to do MBA. Can u suggest me which subject should i opt for i.e Marketing, Food supply, retail etc. and apart from MBA anything else i can do to get better growth in future.
1st June 2012, 12:50 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc after the completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR I M PURSUING MY Bsc. HONORS IN FOODS & NUTIRTION...I M VERY CONFUSED WEATHER I SHUD DO MSC LATER OR SHOULD GO FOR MBA...PLZ HELP ME.
hello dear

go for the MBA it is best for as career prospective
1st June 2012, 12:54 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
in which specialization should i do my MBA after completing bsc in food science and nutrition? are there any institutes in india offering MBA in food technology?
HELLO DEAR

HR AND FINENCE BRANCH in MBA is very good in now a days becoz of career gouth and salary purpose
1st June 2012, 12:59 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
I am postgraduate with Botany in 2005 and have 4yrs of experience in marketing and now working in hospital industries. I want to do MBA. Can u suggest me which subject should i opt for i.e Marketing, Food supply, retail etc. and apart from MBA anything else i can do to get better growth in future.
hi dear

in mba food supply and retail is best for u
8th June 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i confused which course choose after bsc in chemistry
9th June 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

which MBA course is best for me after M.Sc in Dietetics [Foods and Nutrition]...plz suggest:)thank u:)
4th July 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my graduation in B.sc biotechnology and i want to do masters in foodtechnology. so please suggest me which is better for me MBA in foodtech or M.sc in foodtech?
29th October 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

which course is better for me between MBA and MSC after the completion of B.sc(major) in clinical nutrition and dietetics
15th January 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir currently I have done my b.sc general in distance mode now I am confused about my carrier please suggest me what should I do for my better future . now am working in a Bpo as customer support executive
6th February 2016, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing bsc with PCCs group, which course is better for mi between MCA and MBA or MSC ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?