8th April 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Which short term course to take to get a good job after completing my 2nd year in diploma in electronics?

plese advice me to get a short term course which will provide me a good job while completing my 2nd year of diploma in electrics

Related Questions:
  1. Which short term courses could I do after completing Diploma in E&CE?
  2. Short term professional courses after Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  3. Any short term courses after completing polytechnic diploma course in Electronics and Instrumentation
  4. Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication
  5. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  6. Will there be any short term or Diploma courses available for me after completion of M.Com course?
  7. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Best Short term courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering -- [New]
  9. Any short term/Diploma courses in Geology after M.Sc(Geology)
  10. Is there nay short term course for Diploma in Health Safety Engineering holder?
  11. Short Term Professional Courses that provide good job opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  12. Which are the best short term courses(About 6 months) -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a job after completing B.Tech ECE? I want to do short term course
  14. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  15. Best short term course after completing B.Tech with 76%? Instructions to get good job in Trivandrum?
  16. Which are the short term courses that can be done after Diploma in E&C to get a good job?
  17. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
6th May 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which short term course to take to get a good job after completing my 2nd year in diploma in electronics?

i have done diploma in human resource , guide me that course after hr diploma, which is short , and job oreinted course
7th May 2012, 06:52 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which short term course to take to get a good job after completing my 2nd year in diploma in electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plese advice me to get a short term course which will provide me a good job while completing my 2nd year of diploma in electrics

Dear Friend,

I think you should give attention to the subjects of your semester rather than thinking about the extra courses.

In the interview, basics and conceptual questions will come from the subjects of your semester subjects of your course.

Still I am providing the name of three courses which will help you in getting the jobs in future

1. PLC SCADA

2. Embedded Systems Design

3.Automation

Best of Luck.....
4th June 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in E&C and i don't want to do B.E,so plz advice me to get a short term course which will provide me a good job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?