11th November 2011, 09:49 PM
nrupalpatel

Which computer course should I join after T.Y.B.Com? Which are the short term and long term courses?

Which computer course should i do after T.Y.B.com?
Short turm & long turm Course?

9th January 2012, 12:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which computer course should I join after T.Y.B.Com? Which are the short term and long term courses?

There are several courses ranging from 1 year to 3 years are offered by computer institutes in India. To be a competent software professional you can pursue the course of GNIIT from NIIT. The course duration is of 156 weeks. The course enables the student to get a perfect blend of theory and practice so as to become a complete IT professional. This course will also help you to get good jobs anywhere in the world. You can pursue the 1 year computer diploma course offered by NIIT or Atech computer centers. Visit the local center of NIIT or Aptech and you will be guided for the course as per your requirements. If you wish to be a computer professional then opt for the long term course and if you want to be a computer literate and wish to use it in your daily work or at your job then opt for a short term course.
27th March 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which computer course should I join after T.Y.B.Com? Which are the short term and long term courses?

hi..
Ma name is suresh n m in tyb.com nw,.. Bt i hv failed in fy 1c n sy 1c...
M greatly intrestd in computer's n thinkin 2 do a software development cource(gniit)..
Hs u cn see i failed twice...
Vl it effect me aftr completing gniit n vl i strugle 2 gt a job in a good IT company..
Plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?