10th October 2010, 01:20 PM
drusya rajan

Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?

sir;
I'm now doing my final year b tech, in electronics and communication.
due to some personal reasons i failed in some subjects.
i have appeared for the supplementary exams, and presently waiting for results.
I'm anxious to know about job openings for me, and some short term courses i can do after b tech.
I'm not very good at programing, and i like embedded systems and microwaves a lot. my favorite subjects were analog/digital communication, microwave engineering and embedded systems.

11th October 2010, 02:50 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?

If you are interested in embedded systems & microwaves then its better to make your career in these fields. You can do the M.tech (digital electronics).and side by side its better to join some job related to your field in multinational company.
11th October 2010, 02:42 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?

hello friend

you can do Short term courses like is some given below

1.J2EE.

2.J2ME.

3.JAVA.

4.NETWORKING.

5.Oracle.

6.dbms.

etc.

all the best..............
11th October 2010, 09:54 PM
docshakti

hiiiii'
firstly' i wanna tell u that you can apply for job in good companies at good salary only when you clear your supplementary exams but if you don't wanna waste your time n interested in job then you can join a good BPO company n earn good money.
now short term courses you can do are you can go for good computer course which will help you to earn good money after B.tech.
all the best
11th October 2010, 11:59 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

as you are interested in embedded system and in microwave so try to short term course on this topic like you may do course on antenna, electromagnetic, microprocessor based system, project on micro controller, VLSI system, FPGA, CPLD, VLSI design etc.

after doing short term course explore your knowledge in these field then try to get job in a reputed company otherwise try to higher education from a very good institution.
best wishes.
12th October 2010, 12:01 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

as you are interested in embedded system and in microwave so try to short term course on this topic like you may do course on antenna, electromagnetic, microprocessor based system, project on micro controller, VLSI system, FPGA, CPLD, VLSI design etc.

after doing short term course explore your knowledge in these field then try to get job in a reputed company otherwise try to higher education from a very good institution.
best wishes.
12th October 2010, 01:04 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

o no problem as you are ECE student so you can do the VHDL OR VLSI COURSE they are only for 1month -2month course you can also do some software course like
basic c,c++,and do english speaking classes. they will improve your skill and makes you to perfect for the jobs in all kind of the copanies
all the best
12th October 2010, 01:42 AM
expart

hello friend

you can do many Short term courses some of given below

1.communication related .

2.embeded system.

3.JAVA.

4.NETWORKING.

5.Oracle.

6.dbms.

7.J2EE .

8.J2ME .

9.PLC.

etc.

all the best..............
12th October 2010, 07:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Since you are awaiting results doing short term is a good decision. There are short term courses offered by institutes like DOEACC Center, Center for continuing education. You could approach any of these institutes and select the course of your choice. The duration of the course varies from 1 week to 1 year.
12th October 2010, 11:00 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

There are lots of courses like Automation,VLSI Embedded,BTS,RF training for telecom and of course there are the software courses..if u are interested then u can go for it like .NET,JAVA etc...IT will be much better if you take in your core field i.e,EMBEDDED or Telecom,Automation.BUt do not join BPOs, cos it will be of little or no help except fulfilling your pocket moneys...and yes NETWORKING toois very good for the future..MCSE,CCNA...Best of luck...
12th October 2010, 12:27 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drusya rajan View Post
sir;
I'm anxious to know about job openings for me, and some short term courses i can do after b tech.
I'm not very good at programing, and i like embedded systems and microwaves a lot. my favorite subjects were analog/digital communication, microwave engineering and embedded systems.
dear friend,

this is the time not more than 6 month.Try to short term course on this topic like you may do course on antenna, electromagnetic, microprocessor based system, project on micro controller, VLSI system, FPGA, CPLD, VLSI design etc.these are more hiring and booming today.

good luck.
13th October 2010, 06:48 PM
aotiwari

Default I'm anxious to know about job openings for me

Don't worry. There are lot many job openings for electronics students.
The only point is that before applying for bigger companies you need to work in small companies.
Post your resume on net to get regular updates.
13th October 2010, 06:50 PM
aotiwari

Default some short term courses i can do after b tech.

You need to clear your basics with c & c++ to get into an industry.
So try doing it with a certification.
Secondly if you are interested into hardware then do ARM course,
or AVR, PIC or some wireless course.
13th October 2010, 06:53 PM
aotiwari

Default I'm not very good at programing, and i like embedded systems and microwaves a lot. my favorite subjects were analog/digital communication, microwave engineering and embedded systems.

Great you have interest in all the 3 fields,
but for getting into embedded you need to have sound knowledge of software as well.
For microwave, there are lot of job prospect in INDIA as well as abroad.
For AC & DC you can approach wireless domains.

Best of Luck
13th November 2010, 03:41 AM
Gaurav.jain88

You can do RF engineering training you can also take training in PLC/SCADA.
CCNA is also good tag for your resume.
19th December 2010, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech ECE final year stdent.not placed yet.I want to know good finishing schools in india and good courses.
25th December 2010, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,im b tech final year student in electronic communication due some lackness in studies i failed so many subjects but im enterested in embedded system
25th December 2010, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,im b tech final year student in electronic communication due some lackness in studies i failed so many subjects but im enterested in embedded system subject but im worrying about results after b tech i want to do job for financial problems
26th December 2010, 04:46 AM
SUMAN BHARADWAJ

Quote:
sir;
It's good that you are thinking to do some courses.It will really be a plus point while going for a job.As,you have stated that you like embedded system,you can do courses like PLC&SCADA which would be very useful for you as now most of the company uses automatic control equipment and knowledge in PLC & SCADA would help you.You can also do courses like VLSI & MATLAB.
21st January 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to know which one of these is the best.
28th January 2011, 12:03 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,,,,,,,,,,

short term courses after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams are:

--Dot net

--JAVA.

--Hardware Networking

--Oracle

Good luck
30th January 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir.....i cmpltd b tech in 2007. i had so many supplementary papers. now i cleared all the papers. will i get any job? what will i do? pls suggest a way for me
31st January 2011, 05:57 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hello,

Doing some short term courses is also a good option. you can try the following:
1.JAVA,J2EE
2.PHP and HTML
3.Networking
4.HArdware
5.Embedded system
6.VLSI design
7.CCNA
8.linux
9.ethical hacking etc.

good luck!!
26th February 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.i have completed btech (ece) in 2009. i have only 59%due to lack of concentration on studies.due to my financial problems up to know i didn't join in any courses can u suggest the best courses in core field. plz i will be waiting for ur rply. plz give d ans as soon as possible.
8th May 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have comleted my b.tech(ECE) and my aggregate is less than 60% and i am completed core java,.net and i am also interested to do ccna so i want to know in which institute i have to join and the course fee and duration nd after completing my ccna course how much salary i can except so please suggest me..
20th May 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a final year b-tech student(2011) in cse.i have 9 supplymentary papers.am waiting for my result.before my result,can i join any certificate courses? can u tell the pgdca course good or not? and other courses? will i get any job?
19th June 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

sir iam a final yr b tech student(2011) in ece .i have 2 supplymentary papers iam waiting for my result. before my result,can ijoin any certicate courses?can you tell me the advance java good or not?and other courses?will i get any job?
13th July 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, which short term courses to be done after B.E(electronics ) , my final year reasult in waiting. I likes these two course Embedded and Vlsi, which is the best one? or any other short term courses which are in demand ?
22nd September 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

im a final year student which course help me to build good carrier in electronics field .i want 2 know which is the best course in these plc/scda ,embedded or ccna
12th October 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?

am interested in joining CCNA course..sir,could u please help me the institution and scope for that,and after doing CCNA wich course should i opt for...?and also wanted to know about CCNp and the further related course....waiting for ur reply soon.......
25th October 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

sir I am Y.Rajendra Babu working as associate professor in electrical branch of Potti Sriramulu college of engineering, vijayawada. As I was forced to come to teaching field due to some financial problems but now i still interested in doing core side jobs will u please suggest me how can I start to work in core side companies? Do i need to unergo any trainings?
my mail ID: [email protected], Ph no: 09290509415
26th March 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

respected staff,,,,,,,,,,im tabitha mariam philip,,dng my final B.E ece engineering,,,,in tirunelveli...after this i would like to join any software courses,,,then like to do jobs in gud companies.....could u plz suggest any software courses as per my interesting field is networking.............thanking you............................................... .........
29th March 2012, 12:00 AM
Denny_Crane

No,there is no ECE core company which demands Certification courses.They just require better Technical knowledge and good Communication skills.If you think you are not good at any of these 2 things,then you can go for some Certification Courses.Some of the best Certificate Courses which will be helpful for you in getting Job in good ECE core Companies are as follows:

-Circuit Designing.
-VLSI Testing.
-Scada Communication.
-Filter analysis.
-Networking.
-VLSI Designing.
-Embedded Systems.
-Industrial Automation and control.
-Digital Signal Processing.
-Wireless Communication.
-PLC courses.

The various Core companies for ECE are:

-BHEL.
-Reliance.
-Idea.
-BSNL.
-Nokia.
-DRDO.
-ISRO.
-Siemens.
-Toshiba.
-Honeywell India.

If you had completed your B.tech with more than 60% marks,then you don't need to do any Certification Courses.
You must be well prepared for the Interview,if you performed well in the Training and Interview taken by Company,you will easily get the Job.

All the best.
30th March 2012, 09:57 PM
shirley_schmidt

Hi friend,
Some popular institutes for ethical hacking are as follows
1. Ethical Hacking Training Lucknow : IT Brain .
2. Ethical Hacking Training Pune : INS Computer Institute.
3. Ethical Hacking Training Pune : karROX Deccan Education Centre Pvt Ltd .
4. Ethical Hacking Workshop Chandigarh : Labs N Racks .
5. Byte Code Cyber Securities Delhi .
9th September 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hello friends,
i have completed my graduation in Electronics and telecommunication this year.i am a distinction holder throughout.but still i m unemployed due to poor campus recruitment.i am really a hardworker and a quick learner.i have an inclination towards core operations and so i m not tat gud in coding.i m waiting eagerly for a gud opportunity,and in the process m getting tensed and hopeless.plz suggest me gud courses tat could help me improve my profile and at the same time keep my passion for core domain alive..i m learning japanese for the time being and also thinking of mba..i m totally confused.life has always been a gr8 struggle for me..never got nethng for granted..(gud in a way but still)..

friends plz guide me......
9th September 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

hello friends,
i have completed my graduation in Electronics and telecommunication this year.i am a distinction holder throughout.but still i m unemployed due to poor campus recruitment.i am really a hardworker and a quick learner.i have an inclination towards core operations and so i m not tat gud in coding.i m waiting eagerly for a gud opportunity,and in the process m getting tensed and hopeless.plz suggest me gud courses tat could help me improve my profile and at the same time keep my passion for core domain alive..i m learning japanese for the time being and also thinking of mba..i m totally confused.life has always been a gr8 struggle for me..never got nethng for granted..(gud in a way but still)..

friends plz guide me......
9th September 2012, 06:40 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
Some popular institutes for ethical hacking are as follows
1. Ethical Hacking Training Lucknow : IT Brain .
2. Ethical Hacking Training Pune : INS Computer Institute.
3. Ethical Hacking Training Pune : karROX Deccan Education Centre Pvt Ltd .
4. Ethical Hacking Workshop Chandigarh : Labs N Racks .
5. Byte Code Cyber Securities Delhi .
25th November 2012, 04:22 AM
adityasingh1790

can i hav any of the good councellors no.
25th November 2012, 06:04 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?

Quote:
sir;
  • VLSI Testing.
  • Scada Communication.
  • Filter analysis.
  • Networking.
  • VLSI Designing.
  • Embedded Systems.
  • Industrial Automation and control.
  • Digital Signal Processing.
  • Wireless Communication.
9th December 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i m now doing my final year BE in electronics and telecommunication due to some reason i have failed for two years.Is it possible to get a good job after completing my BE? and which extra course can i do to make my resume stronger?
5th January 2013, 04:48 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams

1.wireless commu.
2.filter analysis
3.vlsi designing
4.embedded sys.
5.digital signal processing
6.networking
7.indus. automation

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14th January 2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.tech in Civil Engineering in the year 2013..But still I never passed in some subjects. Now I am working as a contractor. It is difficult to complete the B.tech. So I need to know about some other courses which help me to earn degree and a job immediately..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?