14th January 2017, 01:33 PM
diludalai

Am I eligible to apply for the Post of Secondary School Teacher in Government Schools after completing Graduation with 54% marks from Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya and having Qualifying marks in OSSTET exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with 54% marks from a Sanskrit Viswavidyalaya & I also have scored qualifying marks in OSSTET Exam. Am I eligible to apply for the post of Secondary School Teacher in Government Schools? How can I apply for the post? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  2. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  3. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  4. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  5. How can I take admission for B.Ed after passing B.Com
  6. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  7. Am I eligible to become a teacher of science, maths and arts if I have completed B.Tech and B.Ed course?
  8. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU or any other universities from Uttarakhand if I am a experienced teacher already?
  9. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  10. What is the best time to do B.Ed course?
  11. Can I appear for CTET or TET after B.Tech?
  12. Is it enough to start a school with just completion of B.Ed course?
  13. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  14. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  15. What is the maximum age for CTET for general candidates?
  16. Admission procedure for B.Ed? Eligibility without any teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may i get vacancies in government schools for teacher post? I am working as a teacher in a public school in Saharanpur and taking senior classes. I have done B.Ed and having 8 years teaching experience
  18. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?