4th November 2010, 02:25 PM
ramesh_bishnoi@rediffmail

Short trick for solving the ranking test based questions of SSC exam?

i am ramesh i need some short trick for solve the ranking test based questions of ssc exam

11th July 2011, 10:34 AM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Short trick for solving the ranking test based questions of SSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramesh_bishnoi@rediffmail View Post
i am ramesh i need some short trick for solve the ranking test based questions of ssc exam
Hello Ramesh, you can easily crack SSC exams by a logical approach. There are four sections -
1.English
2.Reasoning
3.General knowledge
4.Maths

the exam is of 2 hours, so you have to be pretty speedy in your approach. Practice will see get through.The questions are not very tough, so with proper preparation you will surely make it.

There is a book of ssc by Arihant, it will be really helpful.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
25th July 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Short trick for solving the ranking test based questions of SSC exam?

sir, is there compulsory to pass in each subject separately in ssc graduate level ?
17th September 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Hw 2 solve english error nd idioms plz give sum advice
5th December 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

ir, is there compulsory to pass in each subject separately in ssc HIHER SECONDARY LEVEL EXAM?
19th August 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am shivam chandel. I need some shork tricks reasoning chapter ranking test my email id [email protected]
19th August 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am shivam chandel. I need some shork tricks reasoning chapter ranking test my email id [email protected]
30th August 2013, 12:33 AM
maruthidevi

Hello Ramesh, you can easily crack SSC exams by a logical approach. There are four sections -
1.English
2.Reasoning
3.General knowledge
4.Maths

the exam is of 2 hours, so you have to be pretty speedy in your approach. Practice will see get through.The questions are not very tough, so with proper preparation you will surely make it.

There is a book of ssc by Arihant, it will be really helpful.
30th October 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

need shortcut tricks for ranking of reasoning subject pls send to ([email protected])
17th January 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, myself kamlesh, I need some short tricks for solving ranking based type questions. my emeil id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?