3rd August 2011, 01:54 PM
abhinav5822

Can I appear for Indian Economics Service exam after doing MBA?

i have done mba.can i appear for the indian economics service exam 2011

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to answer to do Indian Economics Service? Which are the good books for preparation?
  2. How many seats are there in Indian Economics Service
  3. How much percentage is required in BA for being eligible for IES exam?
  4. Eligibility for IES exam after graduation in Chemistry and Post graduation in Computer Science?
  5. How should I prepare for Indian Economic Service exam? I am a BA economics student
  6. Does MBA Finance holder is eligible for Indian Economic Service exam?
  7. How can I prepare to crack Indian Economic Service recruitment exam? Procedure to join Indian Economic Service?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Indian Economics Service for B.Com graduate with Economics?
  9. Am I eligible to get government job if I have scored 75% in Commerce post graduation and visually challenged?
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Economics Service being a B.A. graduate of IGNOU?
  11. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to apply in Indian Economic Service exam for M.Sc(Economics) postgraduate?
  12. Can I appear for Indian Economic Service if done B.Sc Economics through distance education?
  13. Is it possible to write Indian Economic Service exam after studying PGDM course? -- [New]
  14. Which P course to pursue for Indian Economic Service? How being CA or CS can help?
  15. What are the subjects that I should take in B.A for my future in IES?
  16. Can I get opportunity in Indian Economics service or civil service after doing M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i write Indian Economic Service exam being MSW student from Kerala? From where i should do PG in Economics?
  18. Do I need to go for masters degree in economics to appear for Indian Economics service exams? I am pursuing CA
17th March 2012, 09:24 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Can I appear for Indian Economics Service exam after doing MBA?

hi dear friend

About Indian Economics Service:

This is conducted by the union public service commission examination through grade IV officers every year once .

This service is providing the posting in the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Planning Board, Planning Commission, National Sample Survey and other Allied Offices for different departments.

The union public services commission examination is released the notification every year month of June,so for this the notification is nor released wait some days;.

For this posts required requirements,like;.educational qualifications and age limit and selection processor is follow bellow;..

Required Requirements:

For attending this exam,required educational qualifications are you must completed the any one following subject in Post Graduate Degree from recognized university,they include;..
Economics
Applied Economics
Business Economics
Econometric.
Also required age limit that is maximum age limit should be 30 years and minimum should be 21 years for general category candidates.

Here age relaxation is also available as per govt rules i,e 5 years for SC/ST category candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.

Selection Processor :

For these posts the selection processor is based on the written test and personal interview,apart from first conducted the written test and it consists of objective type questions from related your subjects,they include;..

General English 100 Marks and General Studies 100 Marks and General Economics 200 Marks and General Economics-I 200 Marks and General Economics-II 200 Marks and General Economics-III 200 Marks.

After completing written test called for personal interview,and this is the final stage for taring

So,if you are choosing the economics subject in your MBA course,then you can apply for this test otherwise you are not eligible.

http://upsc.gov.in

all the best;..
17th January 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for Indian Economics Service exam after doing MBA?

I am an engineer and I have completed my MBA in finance.Can I apply for IES exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?