4th February 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Should I do any courses or training during B.Tech from outside? Will my name be disqualified from campus interview list if I do any training from outside?

I am in a private engineering college and want to get a job through campus interview. Hence, I am quite confused about doing some training or courses from outside. If I do so would it be a good choice or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to do Training after selection in Hexaware Off-Campus Interview?
  2. Does Amazon rejects candidates after training who are placed through Off-Campus Drive?
  3. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  4. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is best for me after doing diploma?
  6. Can i do Internship in IISC Banglore being an Engineering student?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in SAIL?
  8. List of pharmaceutical training industry in Lucknow to apply for training while doing B.Tech Biotech?
  9. Procedure to apply for air hostess job training in 2018?
  10. List of companies to do training while doing B.Tech Computer Science?
  11. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  12. Details of Campus Interview available in Centre for Management Training & Research for MBA(Human Resource Management) candidate?
  13. Can I apply for Air Hostess interview without any training? Will I get training on job?
  14. Cognizant rejects candidate after training who are placed through off-campus drive?
  15. Software companies offering 1 year Training to BTech graduate in Bangalore? -- [New]
  16. Should I have to do Training after cracking the interview of Cabin Crew? Is it chargeable?
  17. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  18. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
10th May 2018, 07:58 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Should I do any courses or training during B.Tech from outside? Will my name be disqualified from campus interview list if I do any training from outside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in a private engineering college and want to get a job through campus interview. Hence, I am quite confused about doing some training or courses from outside. If I do so would it be a good choice or not?
There will not be any problem. Your campus selection solely depend on your performance in the recruitment process. If you perform well in the different stages of Recruitment process, you can easily land up a job. Doing a course either from campus or from anywhere else, is your choice. There is nothing to do with the thing from where you are doing the course. During the campus interview, you will be tested for your knowledge in the particular training or technology, there is nothing to do with the thing from where you have completed the training.

If your college is arranging some training course and you find that equivalent to the one you are getting outside, so it is better to do the course from your college as you if you any issue, you may easily convey that to the authority responsible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?