23rd July 2011, 11:26 PM
anitha 09

Should I do embedded system course along with my engineering in ECE stream for better job prospective?

i am doing third year electronics & communication engineering.i want to get job in well reputed communication industry.i planned to do embedded system course along with my academics.please give your suggestions..

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  2. Companies in Chennai offering Embedded System based job for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  3. Among embedded system and VLSI which one is a better stream to specialize in?
  4. Should I do a job or any other course after completing degree in ECE? Details of the embedded system courses? Institutes in Pune?
  5. Which subject I can major in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  6. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  7. Which is better between Embedded System and Java? I have completed B.E ECE
  8. How to prepare for UGC NET after passing M.E(Embedded System and Technology graduate
  9. How to do MSc Embedded system after completing B.E ECE with 66%
  10. How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate?
  11. Information about Embedded System?
  12. Scope of Embedded System Design in 2015
  13. Does Embedded system design course from ACCEL IT Academy help in jobs after B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission in M.Tech(Embedded System) for B.Tech(ECE) and GATE qualified student?
  15. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  16. What is the scope of getting private job after studying Embedded System? -- [New]
  17. How to do embedded system course if I am a fresher with EC branch?
  18. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
1st September 2015, 12:12 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I do embedded system course along with my engineering in ECE stream for better job prospective?

There is basically no requirement for some other course along with the BTech in Electronics Engineering.

But if you really want to do it, it is a good course and will definitely help you while making your resume strong for better job opportunities.

India lacks in good electronics engineers so, there are huge opportunities for a candidate like you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?