1st November 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission in M.Tech(Embedded System) for B.Tech(ECE) and GATE qualified student?

Sir,
I completed B.tech hons.with EcE , & qualified In GATE, got 15073 all India rank. In B.tech i have 89% marks completed project also, I did not get seat in IIIt Banglore and Hyderabad also. Now my question is shall will join in M.tech in other colleges like NIIt or what ? I want to go for job in core side only, I was selected in Cognizant as a programmer analyst through Campus Interview but my favorite subject is Embedded system. On that i want to do M.tech, I am in confuse please help me

5th November 2014, 01:04 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in M.Tech(Embedded System) for B.Tech(ECE) and GATE qualified student?

If you are getting admission in a good college for your M.Tech, then only take admission in it. Doing M.Tech from a not so good college will not be a good option for you.

If you have aim to enter research field or want to become a lecturer, then you must go for M.Tech. If you are aiming to join a company, then you should join after your graduation itself and don't go for any post graduation.

You shouldn't waste opportunity of getting a job in a good company because in the end you have to get a job. After M.Tech also you will search for a job.
6th November 2014, 01:42 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Admission in M.Tech(Embedded System) for B.Tech(ECE) and GATE qualified student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I completed B.tech hons.with EcE , & qualified In GATE, got 15073 all India rank. In B.tech i have 89% marks completed project also, I did not get seat in IIIt Banglore and Hyderabad also. Now my question is shall will join in M.tech in other colleges like NIIt or what ? I want to go for job in core side only, I was selected in Cognizant as a programmer analyst through Campus Interview but my favorite subject is Embedded system. On that i want to do M.tech, I am in confuse please help me
It's good to see that you are interested to apply for M.Tech after B.Tech. You are definitely eligible for M.Tech Embedded System course. So, please don't loose your confidence level. Since, you have qualified in GATE entrance exam with good marks, with this GATE score card you can apply for M.Tech in Embedded System course in any one of the below institutions which offers this M.Tech in Embedded System

Colleges Offering M.Tech in Embedded System:-
  • Padmasri Dr. B. V. Raju Institute of Technology
  • Aurora Technological Research Institute
  • Nishitha College of Engineering And Technology
  • Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Science
  • Anurag Engineering College
  • Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology
  • CMR College of Engineering & Technology
  • Sathyabama University, Chennai
  • Sastra University, Thanjavur
  • SRM University, Kancheepuram
  • Anna University, College of Engineering
  • University of Pune.

Eligibility for admission :

Students have to passed BE (or) B. Tech course from any well recognized university and it is also needed that you have to passed an Entrance Test conducted by the University or GATE entrance exam.
24th April 2015, 01:43 PM
amanshrivastava98

With this much rank I don't think that you are going to get any NIT for MTech.

So, instead of taking admission in some Low Grade colleges, you should take a drop and then prepare well for the GATE.

Appear in the GATE next year and secure a fairly high rank so that you can get a good college and a desired branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?