28th November 2012, 07:21 PM
nit2013

Should I do graduation after 12th or go for NDA Air Force

shoul i do graduation after 12th or go for nda air force

11th May 2015, 09:36 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do graduation after 12th or go for NDA Air Force

According to me the best will be to go for NDA examination conducted by UPSC twice in a year. If you wish to join the Defence (Air Force ) as it gives you opportunity to be an officer in the Defence and to live you life for the country.

But if you misses the chance then you can go for CDS also the same is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

The eligibility criteria for the NDA examination is:-
* Candidates pursuing or passed 10+2 from a recognized board are eligible.
* Candidates age must be between 16.5-19 years.
*Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as main paper.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB. The written and SSB are both of 900 marks each. The candidates have to qualify in the written to become eligible for the SSB.

The application form for the same to be released in the month of January and July. For information regarding it visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
11th May 2015, 02:33 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Its depend upon you in which way you have to go both are the best Graduation and NDA.

But according to my sugession NDA is the best.NDA is the Defence Academy of India.There are many Defence Forces in NDA like Indian Air Force,Indian Army,Indian Navy.

Make on thing in your mind was that candidate age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

If you like to go through NDA then minimum qualification is candidate must pass his class 12th with Mathematics.

For many courses the candidate must have a Graduation Degree.There are many courses in which candidate can apply after completing Graduation.

Except Defence Academy there are the courses like MA,MBA,B.ed etc in which you have to complete your Graduation
11th May 2015, 05:13 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Career Opportunity after 12th

As per your question i think that it is your choice. If you are interested in the ahead career then you can do graduation Or you can appear for the NDA entrance exam.

In today age the competition is very tough so believe only in the hard work. NDA entrance examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in every year. If you satisfy the eligibility criteria then you can appear for the upcoming NDA entrance examination. For the details information regarding the NDA exam visit the official website of UPSC

It is your career so choose any field by self not by any other interest. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
11th May 2015, 05:31 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Through your query it came to know that you are willing to join Indian Air Force. You want to make your career in Indian Air Force.

# Now you have three ways or three options before you which are mentioned below:

* National Defence Academy (NDA) Examination
* Open Recruitment Rallies conducted by Indian Air Force from time to time
* Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination after graduation

# For NDA Examination, you are required following conditions:

* Permanent citizen of India.
* Sex must be male
* Age must be within 16.5 to 19 years.
* Marital status must be unmarried
* Must be 10+2 in any discipline.
* Must be physically and medically fit.

# For Open Recruitment Rallies conducted by Indian Air Force from time to time, following conditions are required:

* Must have studied Physics and Mathematics in 10+2 level.
* Must have obtained 70% marks in aggregate.
* Age must be within 17 years to 21 years
* Rest of eligibility are as same as required for above-mentioned NDA Examination.

# For Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination, following conditions are required:

* For Air Force Academy (AFA), age must be 19-22 years.
* Educational qualification must be any engineering degree or B.Sc (Physics & Mathematics).
* Rest of eligibility conditions required are as same as required for above mentioned NDA Examination.
11th May 2015, 05:35 PM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend both are good nda has a exciting future ahead but there is slight chance of failure.so you have to decide with cool haed for what you have to go with your capabilities.Another option is that you can go for both ,you can go for graduation and with that go on with your nda preparation.
Nda exam is conducted twice in a year by upsc for the 12th students to become officer in indian navy,army and airforce.
thank you
12th May 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I am b.sc graduate and passed ncc "c" certificate with a grade .l want to air force job what form apply and which month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?