5th August 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Should I give preference to college or group after completing 12th with 93%?

i just completed my inter with 93% and my eamcet rank is 27889
im in dilama that whether i should give preference to college or group
what is the solution for this

12th August 2011, 09:55 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I give preference to college or group after completing 12th with 93%?

This a question which arises to everyone who has gone through competitive exams like EAMCET and to tell you the truth even I was confused when I was in your situation.According to me you should give the preference to college first and later you should give the preference to Group/Trade.Give preference to the college which is about 7-8 years old and which is NBA Accredited along with NAAC Ratings.

If the college is 6 or more years old then all the lab's must have proper machines along with faculty and facility.Please visit as many colleges personally else enquire about the college to seniors of the college to get proper information.Visit each college website personally and get the details.

Please do not get attracted by the advertisements posed by colleges because most of it contains wrong information.Just give preference to Group and later to college.Remember that some colleges may even add extra branches from the present year or previous year keep their options in counselling at the end.I have seen many of my school mates ending up in new colleges because they gave preference to trade in counselling rather than college.So,never commit that mistake of choosing up a bad college with a good trade.
12th August 2011, 10:43 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104
Default Re: Should I give preference to college or group after completing 12th with 93%?

Hi,

According to NAAC Ratings, at least you should give preference to college first den Group/Trade. Be touch with them and make a plan how you discover your world.

Beware of brokers.

Thanks.
12th August 2011, 10:44 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Hi,

According to NAAC Ratings, at least you should give preference to college first den Group/Trade. Be touch with them and make a plan how you discover your world.

Beware of brokers.

Thanks.
12th August 2011, 11:07 PM
aisham

Smile Re: Should I give preference to college or group after completing 12th with 93%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i just completed my inter with 93% and my eamcet rank is 27889
im in dilama that whether i should give preference to college or group
what is the solution for this
Never follow like a sheep but be a tiger. I mean to say never follow the crowd but decide your own way. You might feel very happy in beginning but when it comes to your career then you will realise that what mistake you made.
Nobody knows you truly, except you so you can only decide the best option for you and not your group. Many friends choose different stream but they remain freinds. Don't look afetr your group because nowadays nothing is more important than career. You will be having your freinds forever but if you make wrong decision that will affect you always.
Just be true with yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?