2nd August 2010, 08:23 AM
Sushmita Badhani

Should I go for higher studies or for placements after B.Tech Electronics and Electrical Engineering?

hello sir its my pleasure to know about this site which really helping the students.Sir i am doing Btech in electronics and Electrical Engineering,iam in 4th year.sir plz advice me that should i go for higher studies or go for placements and for which companies i shuld prepare and how,iam an average student.what will be best for me as i want to do job.

thanking you

30th May 2011, 07:45 AM
stranger351

Default Re: Should I go for higher studies or for placements after B.Tech Electronics and Electrical Engineering?

I think you should go for Placement.
If you place your career now then you can do higher study by Distance learning Program.
You are belonging to electronics branch there are lot of demand in India of Electronics engineers.
Some of companies are-
TATA
BIRLA
RELIANCE
TCS
MPHYSIS
CONTROL PRINT LIMTED
30th May 2011, 02:29 PM
prasannay

Default Re: Should I go for higher studies or for placements after B.Tech Electronics and Electrical Engineering?

hi
it is better that you people will go for placements, now a days most pf the MNC's companies are preferring above 60% marks holders, & some companies are preferring 50% students, any how prepare for interview based on your subject, give good performance in interview with confidence, prefer the companies like hardware development companies,or try for government jobs like staff selection commission e.t.c...,,, for staff selection commission notifications checkout www.upscexams.com. under that checkout junior engineer cadre.
30th May 2011, 03:06 PM
mandiv

hello
dear if you want to do job then go for it...
since you are an average student so may be its possible that company give you recruitment
but if you the technical skills with self confidence then you will surely get a goo job...
all the best dear
26th July 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my B.E electrical and electronics engineering.....i want to continue my higher studies in the same field....what would be a good choice........
27th September 2011, 10:46 PM
@rnab_dasgupta

Dear friend ,
After completion of your B.Tech/B.E. in electrical and electronics engineering you can either go for higher studies or can do a job and later opt for a higher studies .

You can either do an M.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering or go for an MBA. If you are willing to go for an M.Tech then you should prepare for GATE exam . For GATE exam you will require to study all your departmental subjects and mathematics . You can opt for G.K.Publishers book which is very good one. You can give your M.Tech exam in your pre-final and final year. M.Tech score is valid for two years.

And if you are willing to give an MBA , then you have to give any of the following exams after the completion of ur B.Tech . The exams are :

1.CAT
2.MAT
3.XAT
4.GMAT

Apart from these two you can also give TOEFFEL and go for foreign to do higher studies.

So, go for the one you like.

Best of Luck.
28th September 2011, 11:38 AM
meeeanki
Member+

dear friend

my friend dont take pleasure.
after complete B.tech u can do m.tech by gate score
you can do also Mba by cat, mat exam ............

you can do govt. job also like

ISRO
BANK
INDIAN RAIL
INDIAN ARMY
BHEL
SAL
BEL
IAS
IPS

etc.................

you can do job in conpany software or care

best of luck
25th November 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, If average students belongs to cse branch? is it possible to get good placement?
14th December 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

what do the MBA course include if i take HR ? what are the things needed to complete MBA (other than paper presentation,seminars)?i have 58%in B.tech and MAT score is 70%? please answer me
15th December 2011, 12:09 PM
abhisek.sonu

Dear friend ,
After completion of your B.Tech/B.E. in electrical and electronics engineering you can either go for higher studies or can do a job and later opt for a higher studies .

You can either do an M.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering or go for an MBA. If you are willing to go for an M.Tech then you should prepare for GATE exam . For GATE exam you will require to study all your departmental subjects and mathematics . You can opt for G.K.Publishers book which is very good one. You can give your M.Tech exam in your pre-final and final year. M.Tech score is valid for two years.

And if you are willing to give an MBA , then you have to give any of the following exams after the completion of ur B.Tech . The exams are :

1.CAT
2.MAT
3.XAT
4.GMAT

Apart from these two you can also give TOEFFEL and go for foreign to do higher studies.

So, go for the one you like.

Best of Luck.
20th January 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i am an electrical and electronics engineering student in 2nd year. sir, since its a competitive world today i need to know what else should i do for better placement apart from btech?
and also i need to know when and where should i do my industrial training that would be best for my career?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?