29th July 2011, 02:05 PM
ashish tambi

Should I go for M.Tech Chemical Engineering in MNIT Jaipur after B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it tougher for students with non mathematics background?

Hello..I have done B.tech biotechnology and i am getting M.tech Chemical engineering at MNIT jaipur. Should i go for it? will it be tougher for students with non mathematics background??

10th August 2016, 12:30 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I go for M.Tech Chemical Engineering in MNIT Jaipur after B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it tougher for students with non mathematics background?

You are not eligible to apply for M.Tech (Chemical) after completion of B.E. (Biotechnology). You can only go for M.Tech (Biotechnology).

MNIT(Jaipur) M.Tech Eligibility
You must have passed bachelor's degree in respective branch of engineering with at least 60% or 6.5 CGPA from a recognized university.

Selection
- For admission to MNIT , You will require to register online on CCMT website. (Centralized Counselling For M.Tech Admission)
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit which is prepared on the basis of GATE score.

CCMT Registration Process
- Visit the site : www.ccmt.ac.in
- Go to link "New Candidates Registration".
- Register online by entering correct details of GATE exam.
- You will get Registration ID & Password.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- After successful payment , Move to "choice filling" tab. Arrange it as per your priority.
- Go to tab "Lock Choices". Click "I Agree to Lock My Choices".
- During online counselling rounds , Seat will be allotted to you according to available seats and your choices.

Employment Sectors In Biotechnology
- Chemical Industries
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Food Processing Units
- Laboratories
- Agriculture Sectors
- Universities/Colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?