8th June 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for MSc bioinformatics after completing BSc Biotechnology

Should i go for msc. bioinformatics i have completed my bsc biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Is msc-bioinformatics after bsc-biotechnology a good option?
  2. Which field is better Biotechnology and Business mangement or bioinformatics?
  3. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  4. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I opt for msc bio informatics after ty biotechnology?
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  7. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  8. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  9. Distance M.Sc Bioinformatics through Bharathiar university is preferrable? Will this degree be valid?
  10. Can I do M.Sc in Bioinformatics pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Colleges in Maharashtra for this course?
  11. Which is better between MSc Bioinformatics and MCA? I am interested in Bioinformatics
  12. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  13. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  14. Can I do MSc Genetics after completing BSc Bioinfomatics?
  15. What should I do after passing 12th with 63%?
  16. Guidance for pursuing PhD in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology?
  17. Eligibility criteria for BSc Bioinformatics? Fee structure and placement details for BSc Bioinformatics?
  18. How to do higher studies in new subject after completing BSc in Bioinformatics?
9th June 2015, 11:31 AM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Default Re: Should I go for MSc bioinformatics after completing BSc Biotechnology

Master degree is always more convenient and reliable then any post graduate diploma.

Its a very good option. Bioinformatics is the one area where scope of the subject has been developing well and the required number of people are not coming in relative to that in required amounts.

Bioinformatics has also given some life saving resources in field of surgery and medical science.IBM is the leading company which develop Various complex software with the help of Bioinformatics which are today used in Computational surgery etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?