1st April 2019, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to study Physics in BSc(Computer Science) Honours course?

Hello friends, I want to study BSc course in the specialization of Computer Science after completing my 12th standard which I am doing with Science stream. I just want to know that in BSc course, if I take Computer Science Honours then also I have to study Physics? I don't want to study Physics. So, please tell me about this asap.

3rd April 2019, 10:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to study Physics in BSc(Computer Science) Honours course?

No, you don't have to study physics in BSC Computer Science honours.

List of subjects which you will have to study-

Arrays

Functions

Control structures

Introduction to C

Introduction of Windows, features, application

Disk operating system

Introduction to programming concepts

Introduction to number system and codes

Input and output devices

Introduction to computers
3rd April 2019, 10:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to study Physics in BSc(Computer Science) Honours course?

No, you don't have to study physics subject in your BSC Computer Science Honours course.

You have to study subjects like disk operating system, functions, control structures, introduction of Windows, features, etc.
4th April 2019, 11:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have to pursue Physics while pursuing B.Sc honors in Computer Science.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the B.Sc Computer Science course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM as main paper.

Candidates will have to pursue Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science and other paper in bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?