23rd April 2011, 12:37 PM

Should I join Officer Training Academy or MBA after doing B.Com?

hello..i am soni mishra..i confuse about my career selection..i have two option first is join officer tranning acadmy and second is MBA..now i am B.COM 3rd year plz can u tell me which option is better for me? and continue my study in which field?...and also tell me how can i reach my selected career option?

10th October 2011, 11:07 AM
u.n.archana

Default Re: Should I join Officer Training Academy or MBA after doing B.Com?

Hi,To become an officer you just don't need training,u require knowledge,skills,experience.And you will get your knowledge and skills may be not experience by persuing MBA.Its the best option after B.com.wish you a birght future.
10th October 2011, 12:57 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Should I join Officer Training Academy or MBA after doing B.Com?

[QUOTE=mishrasoni90@gmail

Dear friend this is totally depend on you in which you are interested because this is totally your life .............

You can do that course in which you too much interested because both courses are very good for but this is your life in your lie happiness is too much important...........

That's why i think MBA is the best option for you and you can do MBA then you feel very good in the future .............

Because in officers training there is too much hard work and that is too toughest for you if you want to do officer training then you must ask with your parents...............

That's why MBA is the best option for you..........

Best of luck for you future planning..........
10th October 2011, 02:10 PM
arshashaju

If you do mba you will surely get a job.MBA in finance and marketing is really good for bcom undergraduates.
10th October 2011, 08:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can join either of them depending upon your level of interest. But if you want to do an MBA, then you should prepare for CAT. Clearing CAT successfully, will help you get a place in the best institutes of India. But, if you wish to join the Armed Forces, then you should clear the Combined Defense Services Exam. Both fields offer excellent career growth opportunities.
10th October 2011, 09:02 PM
porshe

Hi... as far as i feel its better to go for MBA as it has greater value as a degree and is of great demand in the higher sector.It may be difficult but work hard to get fruitful results...anyways its just my view i would ask u to find out even more
3rd September 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

can i join the officer training academy after complete the B.Sc. Graduation.
15th September 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

EFirst of all Indian army compared with mba is a insult to armed forces. And secondly not all tom and dick become officer. You must have guts for being an officer. And fyi I'm doing mba currently. But its not worth it buddy choose being an officer . Not an mba can 10% give you what army can give. But its your life your decision all the best mate. And i myself am aspiring to be an army officer. My ssb is on Dec.
15th September 2012, 11:09 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: Should I join Officer Training Academy or MBA after doing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hello..i am soni mishra..i confuse about my career selection..i have two option first is join officer tranning acadmy and second is MBA..now i am B.COM 3rd year plz can u tell me which option is better for me? and continue my study in which field?...and also tell me how can i reach my selected career option?
Dear friend...joining OTA and MBA are totally different modes of your career. If you opt for OTA then you will be counted as a defence personal. Rather, if you opt for MBA then you will go for the marketing side. It totally depends on you to choose either of the two career. As far as my point of view joining OTA will add into your life more pride and glory with a respectable job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?