2nd July 2010, 11:44 PM
prachetsrivastava1991

Should I make a a career in technical field if I got compartment in physics?

I got comparts in my physics paper.would technical line fit for me??

3rd July 2010, 11:17 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I make a a career in technical field if I got compartment in physics?

if you are really interested in doing some technical jobs in your life then the technical field is best for as the compartment doesnt effect much. for doing technical courses i.e btech you should have to give aieee exam in the next year if you have got the compartment in this year you can also give the iit or any state technical university exam for the course of b.tech.
3rd July 2010, 03:37 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I make a a career in technical field if I got compartment in physics?

A compartment in one subject doesnt prove that you are not fit for technical line. There may be some reasons like you must have not worked hard for the paper. But yeah you yourself can answer this question

Anyways i think you should not worry and instead work to clear this subject. Do you have interest in technical field?

If yes then you should definately go for it or you can take help of aptitude test which will give you a complete idea about your capabilities.

Cheers and best of luck ...You can do it
3rd July 2010, 03:42 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

dear sir
sorry to say but you are not elligible because your 10+2 is not clear properly so my advice you can repeat 10+2 and score good percentage at least 80% then you are elligible candidate.
good luck
3rd July 2010, 03:48 PM
Guruji

Thumbs up Re: Should I make a a career in technical field if I got compartment in physics?

dear friend

as u have got compartment in physics which is most important subject for technical field.

but u don't worry work hard for this subject.

give examination next year and score well in this subject.

again u also appear for the entrance exams of technical fields.

all the best.

go for it.
3rd July 2010, 04:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by prachetsrivastava1991 View Post
I got comparts in my physics paper.would technical line fit for me??
Passing or failing in a subject does not determine whether you are fit for a technical line or not. If you have the required skill set to go in a technical line that is enough. Rest are all academic criterions that you should be fulfilling to get your degree.
3rd July 2010, 04:43 PM
prachetsrivastava1991

Smile Re: Should I make a a career in technical field if I got compartment in physics?

yeah i do got interest in technical fields...........
3rd July 2010, 06:28 PM
vanshu

Papers check only your theoretical knowledge
compartment in any subject doesn't matter if u are a hard worker
3rd July 2010, 07:30 PM

nothing to worry while you got an compartment, just to concentrate on your studies more now especially in weaker subjects you can still make out in technical field as there are many courses just by selecting up your best one and many universities will identify your talent.
donot ignore your self,
just sharp it up your hidden talent.
4th July 2010, 12:40 AM
bhubaneshwari

Dear friend,
Don't worry about what has happened. Getting a compartment in Physics does not prove that you are not worthy of a technical course. In future work hard and develop on the subjects in which you are weak.

When you take up any course make sure you find out the subjects and syllabus of the course. And see that you like the subjects and can do good in them.
11th August 2010, 06:52 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

There is nothing ti worry about this..You can definitely make your career in technical field if you have really interest in it..

Getting compartment in Physics for once can;t be a drawback for the whole your career life..

I think you can make a very good career in this field as this is a very much promising and lucrative field of study and as well as the job opportunities are ample here.

So just go for it, and don't give it a second thought..

Best of luck!
11th August 2010, 06:55 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

There is nothing ti worry about this..You can definitely make your career in technical field if you have really interest in it..

Getting compartment in Physics for once can;t be a drawback for the whole your career life..

I think you can make a very good career in this field as this is a very much promising and lucrative field of study and as well as the job opportunities are ample here.

So just go for it, and don't give it a second thought..

Best of luck!
15th August 2010, 01:39 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

,lots of hard work and dedication,and you can clear any exams easily.
dont worry,just seek what you like to.
22nd August 2010, 07:03 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

technical field is best for as the compartment doesn't effect much. for doing technical

courses i.e b tech you should have to give aieee exam in the next year,you can make a

very good career in this field as this is a very much promising and lucrative field of study

and as well as the job opportunities are ample here.so no needs to worry.
22nd November 2011, 11:10 PM
vinod.brijkishore.chauhan

Arrow Re: Should I make a a career in technical field if I got compartment in physiif you got a compartment in cs?

ya, you can surely able to make a career in technical field.
if you got a compartment in physics then also you can make a career in technical field.
its depend on the interest of the candidates .
to make a career in technical field,you should have a self confident.
thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?