24th August 2012, 07:38 PM
sooyaba

Should I prefer MCA or MBA? I am doing BCA

i want to knw i m doing BCA after that wat shud i prefert MCA or MBA ..plsss suggest me...

25th August 2012, 07:26 PM
supriti dasmahapatra

Default Re: Should I prefer MCA or MBA? I am doing BCA

U can prefer MBA bcoz ihas preety good market.
OR ELSE IGNOU is a Very Good University for Distance learning And After Completing MCA from IGNOU You Will Get Good Jobs In Private And Government Companies, Because IGNOU is Recognized by AICTE and UGC.So, Please Dont Worry, After Completing MCA Course From IGNOU, You will get Good Jobs In IT Companies. So, Dont worry It Is Good University.So, If You Want to Get More Detail, Then Please Visit The IGNOU
3rd September 2013, 07:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I prefer MCA or MBA? I am doing BCA

Selection of higher study option can be done according to your interest. MCA degree can be selected, if you are interested in software field. MBA degree helps you to have a career in management/administration. Admission to these courses is done through entrance exams. Entrance test like NIMCET is conducted for admission to MCA where as entrance exams like CAT is carried out for admission to MBA degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?