14th August 2012, 01:53 PM
deepayvu

Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?

is there is any job oppartunity after complition of msc physics.either in research field in government sector or private sector

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  2. Is it possible to do integrated Ph.D course in Physics after B.Tech course? Does GATE provide this opportunity?
  3. How to do MSc theoritical physics after completion of mechanical
  4. Which course to opt for after 12th except engineering?
  5. Are there any courses like in the field of pollution or energy? Will I get any jobs after completion of the job?
  6. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. What are the Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course? Where can I get good Job Opportunity after completion of B.Com? Which are the better subjects to prepare for IAS? Which Books will be better for this at cheaper rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of 4 year Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  11. After completing BCA what should I do? Is it a good choice to go for MCA?
  12. After completion of Master degree in Biochemistry can I get job opportunity at any place? -- [New]
  13. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
  14. Any opportunity for MSc physics in HP in teaching field?
  15. Is there any opportunity for BDS course students in Air Force?
  16. How can I get admission in M.Sc Physics after completion of B.Sc Physics?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Sc in Physics after the completion of BE with Electronics and Communications Engineering?
  18. Job opportunity for a person who had followed GRE with a Physics special degree? What papers to follow in GRE to get a UG in Physics Special?
23rd August 2012, 07:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?

After M.Sc in Physics, you can find jobs in space research based firms like ISRO, VSSC, etc. In these firms you can apply for the positions like Research Fellow, and Project Assistant. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, L & T, are some of the private sector organizations where you can search for job positions. You can work as teaching faculty in government colleges by qualifying NET exam. Other job positions will be available in banks, railways, defense as well.
21st November 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Im doing msc physics in 2nd yr.am i any job after completed study
14th February 2013, 06:50 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

After M.Sc in Physics, you can find jobs in space research based firms like ISRO, VSSC, etc. In these firms you can apply for the positions like Research Fellow, and Project Assistant. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, L & T, are some of the private sector organizations where you can search for job positions. You can work as teaching faculty in government colleges by qualifying NET exam. Other job positions will be available in banks, railways, defense as well.
15th May 2013, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

want to know opportunity after M.sc mathamatics OR what to do after B.sc. mathamatics?
1st July 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

is there any job opportunity industres after competion of mc phyics ?
3rd September 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

what salary shall a m sc physics from iit get when he be a professor?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?