5th April 2011, 10:10 PM
ravi raj sharma

Should I take admission in MHA courses if they are not recognized by the MP government?

I am pass the becholar of electro hemeopathy (BEHMS) ulternative medicin in 2009 but the MP goverment has been does not recognized this courses, SO that I ask, can be admission to the MHA courses are not. after that i am joining the BHA courses. Pls answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after BDS other than MDS? Top colleges in India for MHA course?
  2. Which subjects to be studied for MHA entrance exam of TISS institute? List of other government recognized universities and their exam dates? Date of sale of forms and question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I join MHA? Which are the government colleges?
  4. Guidance for job in government or private hospitals after completing MHA?
  5. Which course is better among MPH or MHA?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in MHA from TISS for BHMS graduate?
  7. Eligibility criteria for BHMS student to get admission in MHA? When to apply for entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria for admission in TISS for MHA for BHMS graduate?
  9. MPH or MHA which one is better for job prospect? Syllabus entrance test and list of colleges?
  10. How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges?
  11. MHA degree from India is valid in New Zealand or not?
  12. List of colleges offering MHA and Ph.D in hospital administration?
  13. Which books to be referred for MHA? Is coaching required for TISS?
  14. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  15. Which is better to study among MHA and MHM for a Dentist? Basic difference between them?
  16. How can I get the admit card for Intelligence bureau?
  17. Possibility to get admission in IGNOU for MHA programme if the project work was left in PGDT course?
  18. B.Sc Nursing graduate can go for MHA course? How is job placement after this course? -- [New]
23rd July 2011, 04:45 PM
0nitesh

Default Re: Should I take admission in MHA courses if they are not recognized by the MP government?

yes,I take admission in MHA courses if they are not recognized by the MP government .
16th July 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I take admission in MHA courses if they are not recognized by the MP government?

can we do MHA after b.sc. nursing ? and tell me the procedure , how to take admission in MHA ? plz plz tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?