19th July 2010, 09:16 PM
shalinigoud

Should I take GATE coaching in 3-1 or after 3-2? Is it possible to manage both if I take coaching?

hi,
this is shalini pursuing b.teh 3 year .i need suggestion that when to take GATE coaching in 3-1 or after 3-2.it is possible to manage both if i take coaching
now. it will be better if i take in 4 year.

Related Questions:
  1. Best time for GATE coaching is in 3rd year or later? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Coaching centers for GATE coaching? Any coaching center in Delhi?
  3. Best coaching centers for GATE? Any coaching centers in Bangalore? Cant I get admission in GATE without going for coaching?
  4. Which is the best GATE coaching exam center in India?
  5. How is the coaching quality of GateForum Bangalore? List of good institutes for GATE coaching in Bangalore?
  6. List of GATE coaching centres applicable for chemical engineering? Is it a right time for me to join GATE coaching?
  7. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  8. When should I start preparing for M.Tech entrance exams while doing B.E Aeronautics? Which coaching centers offer coaching for GATE Aerospace?
  9. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  10. Possibility to crack GATE with 6 months preparation through coaching class?
  11. Which coaching should I join for preparation for GATE entrance exam?
  12. Best coaching centre in Mumbai for GATE?
  13. Should I go for GATE or CAT coaching after passing ETC?
  14. How to crack GATE? I am preparing for GATE and coaching in Pie coaching
  15. During my B.Tech ECE vacations should I take coaching for GATE exam or for communication skills?
  16. How to prepare for GATE in ECE branch without taking any coaching from coaching center?
  17. How to manage between school and coaching time for IIT preparation?
  18. How to manage between IIT coaching and school studies? -- [New]
19th May 2011, 09:06 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I take GATE coaching in 3-1 or after 3-2? Is it possible to manage both if I take coaching?

According to me third year is the best time for GATE Coaching. There are many Institutes which provide you training but your hard work will help you in a better manner. GATE Coaching may help you for solving problems related to Engineering Mathematics but for your core subjects refer standard books as preferred by your University. GATE Coaching will help you in solving problems by small tricks but for your core subjects as there are more concepts you should go through the self study process.

Never make things late I hope this is the best time to start your preparation. Preparation in the fourth year will make you much late since you can go through the GATE exam in the third year itself as the GATE card will be valid for two days.It's easy to handle both GATE and Engineering because both the exams include same concepts.

Go through the GATE exam in a pre-planned manner.Refer Standard books and previous year question papers which will help for your preparation.
19th May 2011, 09:13 PM
bnk4

Default Re: Should I take GATE coaching in 3-1 or after 3-2? Is it possible to manage both if I take coaching?

hi.........Well as we all know Mostly RFID-UHF Tag are interfered by Human body it means its performance is reduced as we kept it near to Human body. Can anyone suggest me Such UHF RFID tag which gives high efficiency even we place it near to Human Body?
19th May 2011, 09:48 PM
mandiv

hi shalini................
do you know what????according to me you must not waste your time now.......this is a crucial time for you.....rush and take coaching for GATE.............
this will definitely help you solving the questions of your engineering course also..................
best of luck dear.........
19th May 2011, 11:33 PM
bnk4

I have a doubt What will happen if the supply is given directly to the permanent magnet?
19th May 2011, 11:35 PM
bnk4

hi when did release jntu-hyd finer year results............lot of opportunities am missing ..
20th May 2011, 09:28 AM
bnk4

my professor asked me we all know that 8085 is a 8-bit microprocessor and 8086 is a 16-bit microprocessor. When we say that a register in 8085 stores 8 bit data, what actually happens inside the register?
And what changes were made to the hardware of 8085 to convert it to a 16-bit microprocessor?
20th May 2011, 09:41 AM
bnk4

My question is what is this A.C. exciter is? and from where it is supplied power............
7th July 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

hi,dis is niharika persuading 3rd yr b.tech ece should i take gate coaching now i.e in 3-1 or in 4-1??
25th December 2011, 11:26 AM
chint123

GATE Coaching may help you for solving problems related to Engineering Mathematics but for your core subjects refer standard books as preferred by your University. GATE Coaching will help you in solving problems by small tricks but for your core subjects as there are more concepts you should go through the self study process.

Never make things late I hope this is the best time to start your preparation. Preparation in the fourth year will make you much late since you can go through the GATE exam in the third year itself as the GATE card will be valid for two days
good luck
7th June 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

hai .this is tejaswini.is it better to take gate coaching in 3-1 or 3-2?what does gate syllabus include 3-1 sylabus or 3-2 sylabus of jntu ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?